If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

B & J on the KP

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

ive managed to get hold of some worm and joker for the match so all being well the money will be coming home. Will anyone else be using it? also i have been told that mr v is not fishing because he is intimidated by me anyone else backing out? tk? barbara cannot make this week as ive booked her an all over body massage on saturday as part of valentine's present so i will be on my own so make me welcome. i am up for a drink too afterwards or on the night if anyone is up for it? i hear chicagos is good in walsall if anyone fancies clubbing. last time i was out this woman threw herself at me.anyway back to saturday i wil be by the gate for rugeley power station. i actually did a test drive there last night so i know where i am going. will people contribute to my petrol as i have to come a long way? as the sandwich orders are mounting up i wll bring a fresh collection of food and soups to suit all tastes. all freshly made as ever by barbara all wonderfully priced including special offers. So bring your wallets, please do not bring cheques or cards as i cannot accept them. tk having seen the results i want either peg 10,11,12 or 16. My only problem is i have no wasp grub and i will have no cheese as barbara is using it for the sandwiches.speak later

Hoddy
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

anyone else backing out? tk?

I might have to give it miss too Hoddy - shame that would have liked to have had a pint afterward with all your winnings.

Never mind - I'm sure HAHA will look after you on Sat Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

anyone else backing out? tk?

I might have to give it miss too Hoddy - shame that would have liked to have had a pint afterward with all your winnings.

Never mind - I'm sure HAHA will look after you on Sat  Image
Will be delighted to look after hoddy after match Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

i'll be there hoping for any peg bar 13 Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Why dont you like peg 13 :D
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

Because it is DOG 6 finger shuffle ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Hope i dont get it Image
THE_WEDGE

B & J on the KP

Unread post by THE_WEDGE »

what are the fancied pegs?
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

what are the fancied pegs?
1. 2. 3. 4 .5 .10 .11. 14. 15 . 16 Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

having studied the results and most importantly the recent results i think 2,11,12,14,15 are the best pegs but it all depends which angler is on them. if barbara or me was on them then id expect double figures of chub and barbel, but if wannabes like yamo,mgb and ha ha draw them i expect poor weights. barbara not there saturday so i will be a lonesome figure so please treat me with respect guys

Hoddy
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Sorry hoddy but i dont think there is any barbel in the kid pool Image yamo and me will make you feel wellcome and what peg do you wont your last post you forgot to ask if any one would like a sandwich Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

yes thanks for the reminder ha ha
sandwiches for saturday people......come on get those taste buds in tune
leave messages here for what you want i will bring a selection and some of barbara's home made floats and a couple of barbie dolls and old toys that neither of us need.
come on with those sandwich orders, gotta go home now, be on line in a bit

Hoddy
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Sorry hoddy but i dont think there is any barbel in the kid pool

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

i have inside information there are plenty of barbel there and have been advised to use large hallybutt pellets.

SANDWICHES ??????????????????

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

i shall be after roach bream and chub on worm and joker
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

i have inside information there are plenty of barbel there and have been advised to use large hallybutt pellets.

Yess you are right there the biger the better HA HA Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

i will win ha HA
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Hoddy's got a good source of insider info..................after all. Who's his informer then  Image

You know when Zorro and KOD got smashed up left right and centre on peg 14..........well perhaps they wore the chublets that everyone thought they was.  Image

Don't forget the few (small) barbies that weve seen caught in in the outlet that the Kidney feeds.................

Perhaps they are also partial to GB's strawberry plavoured plummets.........

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

you have lost me with talk of strawberry plummets.
what i will say is that ive done lots of background research so that i am prepared. There are barbel in there and pike, they are huge ones and dont come out very often. I beleive they wer eput in there in the last 6 months from the river. i do have my contacts but you know the game tk i cannot reveal them as you lie and do not share information with me. i will be there saturday focused and ready to perform and produce 'hoddy' style.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

bloodworm and joker is ordered
fresh bread ordered
sandwiches?

Hoddy