If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

B & J on the KP

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

never a wall of silence from you is there tk?

im inclined to accept ur invitation and come along saturday however i havent ordered any  worm or joker? do you think yamo mr v or ha ha will lend me any? ill have to sort out some line on my mitchell reel too. how many fish? can i fish for free or will it cost me?will ha ha be there? cos i do not want to draw next to a crazy geezer.answers on a postcard.

Got no PC's so will a sealed envelope do..........?
Seems Yamo and HAHA are keeping it to themselves.
Mr V has no need for the stuff on the KP
Sure I can sort you a spool or two out - what bs or dia do you want?
Usually 16, but 2 down this weekend.......if you and the Chockie Monster are in that brings up to full strength
If you don't want to enter the comp you can fish for free being as it's an exhibition
[highlight]Not sure I can fiddle the draw to keep you away from HAHA[/highlight].......besides I've had him next peg a few times this series   :D

. but i'm sure we can fiddle it so you are next to him ! Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

HA[highlight] Not sure I can fiddle the draw to keep you away from HAHA.......besides I've had him next peg a few times this series [/highlight]
And you enjoyed every minute off my company :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Never said I didn't :D :D Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Simple »

Wow is thread still going Image

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Yep but MOM and Hoddy have gone quiet......................... Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

YOUR GRANDAD WAS RIGHT,  MAYBE MARK CAN LEARN FROM THIS.
MR KULIK, WHILST IM NOT THE GOVERNOR OF THE FORUM, I LIKE TO THINK MY VIEWS ARE INFORMATIVE AND HONEST.

WELL A PURELY AMAZING SPEECH THAT HAS EVEN CONFUSED ME. MR KULIK PLEASE DO NOT DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE TALKING POINT. RABBLE LIKE THAT IS INSIGNIFICANT AT BEST.
NOW WE KNOW PAUL AND MARK HAVE  B & J FOR SATURDAY THANKS TO SIMPLE SIMON'S CONTACTS, WHO ELSE IS ADMITTING TO MINGLING WITH THE LITTLE BEASTS? WHO ELSE CHANCETH THEIR ARM Image

a) I concur with you MOM - never said they were not informative and honest.
b) What was the talking point - ahhhhhh - the little red men that are [highlight]not banned [/highlight]on the KP
c) Who ever wants to mingle with the little beasts are free to do so - good luck to Yamo and HaHa
d) Used to do a bit of arm wrestling myself back in my youth - honest Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

I heard someone talking on the bank either last match, or the one before (getting on a bit now, memory not so good  :( ), about whether or not they thought Bloodworm and Joker would make a difference to the weights. (I think it was Ha Ha talking to someone)
Just thought I would proffer an answer to this, for what my opinion is worth.  Image
I have fished matches on the KP for a long time now. The P.Stn lads never used to allow B & J til the New Year, so I will keep the point to winter fishing.
I tried the B & J on a couple of matches, drawing pegs 11 and 18. The water was warm and pumping, and they were the worst results I had on there.  :-/
I also tried it when the water was cold and clear, with no pumping. I think those 2 matches I drew pegs 9 & 19. Again I got battered by lads using caster, squatt etc. I have only ever seen one match won with B & J, from peg 10, and he had a decent net of skimmers (about 8 or 9lb) on a cold clear KP. I have seen odd nets of roach where B & J has contributed a couple of pounds towards the total weight, but most of the total came to caster. Image
My belief is that, because of the nature of the bottom (mainly gravel and "dust" from the boilers), the bottom is not conducive to B or J as a natural bait, as it is not normal silt (made up of rotted down vegetation)  Image
Maybe my point will give you all a bit of confidence that, in my opinion, you are not using the "wrong baits"
Results breed confidence, confidence gives you the results.
HA does MR SIR V get a medal for this posting SS :D :D Image Image Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

Unless i can lend some, im without the worm and joker, a bait i know i can perform on and whip anybody. Im not so confident without it, maybe someone will be kind. maybe rat bag will take me up on the challenge. or anybody else that fancies a wager.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Come on Yamo and HAHA............give Hoddy some of your w&j on Sat :D

If the Chockie Monster can't sort you out, I'm sure the generosity of the couple of the other grueller contingent familiar with the bait this series will come to the fore and they will let you have some of theirs. I'd much prefer you to fish with a bait you have confidence in Hoddy ::)
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

maybe rat bag will take me up on the challenge. [highlight]or anybody else that fancies a wager[/highlight].

Is that for pound notes or the product of cocoa beans Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

if i have a wager it will be for honest cash, and i challenge any of you that i will perform and not be outfished. id put big money too if i had the worm and joker like some of you.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

Come on Yamo and HAHA............give Hoddy some of your w&j on Sat   :D

If the Chockie Monster can't sort you out, I'm sure the generosity of the couple of the other grueller contingent familiar with the bait this series will come to the fore and they will let you have some of theirs. I'd much prefer you to fish with a bait you have confidence in Hoddy  ::)

will the man of mystery be using worm and joker? maybe he can lend me some.mr v will have it, but i doubt he will lend me any. I ve had no comment off ha ha and yamo so i reckon they not lending me none neither. nevermind i have a cunning plan. Thanks for details tk, i will check with missus and all being well if im not called into work i will be there.
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Come on Yamo and HAHA............give Hoddy some of your w&j on Sat   :D

If the Chockie Monster can't sort you out, I'm sure the generosity of the couple of the other grueller contingent familiar with the bait this series will come to the fore and they will let you have some of theirs. I'd much prefer you to fish with a bait you have confidence in Hoddy  ::)
[highlight][/highlight]    HA no no no no no its mine  Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

even if i had b & j I wouldnt share it with a complete stranger Hoddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even more so if this person is offering wagers.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Yamo - I dont think he needs to rely on the w&j

Old Chubby Mabbott was quiet adept at snaring 4-5lb chub on the KP...........I think we are going to have our botties spanked when Hoddy fishes the flavoured wasp grub across on the peacock wag on Sat.............Hoddy needs two nets cuss after 50lb you need to drop another net in

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

I THINK I AM ONE OF A MINOR FEW WITHOUT BLOODWORM ON SATURDAY. I THINK MARK WILL DEFINETLY HAVE IT AGAIN AND CLEARLY YAMO TOO. WE CANNOT RULE OUT ZORRO OR WEDGE AGAIN WITH IT. wHAT I WILL SAY IS THAT MARK IS A FOOL UNTO HIMSELF IF HE THINKS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS UP TO. HIS METHODS OUTWEIGH HIS MEANS, AND HIS BRAIN LACKETH DIGNITY AND REMORSE FOR THE TRUTH. HIS LIFE IS DIVORCED FROM EQUALITY AND SLY BLOODWORM AND JOKER USE WILL NOT PURIFY HIS FEEBLE SINS.
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

HA CLASS MAN :D Image Image mom any more tonight

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

why does the man of mystery use big words ?
to try and sound clever? to confuse [highlight]block heads[/highlight] like ha ha? or just to show off? either way i am not intimidated by him, and im sure ill be taking his money home on saturday.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

Yamo - I dont think he needs to rely on the w&j

Old Chubby Mabbott was quiet adept at snaring 4-5lb chub on the KP...........I think we are going to have our botties spanked when Hoddy fishes the flavoured wasp grub across on the peacock wag on Sat.............Hoddy needs two nets cuss after 50lb you need to drop another net in  

ill bring the two nets then as im expecting a big weight. ill be hunting 6lb chub plus, if they are in there barbara will catch them, she is a barbel expect too and has 21mm halibut pellets to use on the straight lead.

are there any more sandwich orders ?
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

HA HA HA HA i no who you are you noddy CLOWN HA i will play the game and keep it to my self Image Image Image