If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Grueller Match 6

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

Hoddy Nolder
.. .. did you have a nice time at buidwas we all mist you today and i was so looking forward to meeting you . ps SS did not come today cus he had no money to pay you  barbara . last night i had a mess around in my old tackle box and i sorted out some first class MINT peacock floats for you .I will have a sandwiches next match as long as barbara does them in the morning and not the night before and dont foreget i will be your friend   Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

mark send me your number we can meet up and go for a drink, i wont be bringing barbara yet until i know i can trust you. I know you fancy her lots and i know you arent backwards in coming forwards, in fact a pm last week told me i was right and you are a block head buffoon, but i beg to differ. She has been ill last month and lost a lot of weight i want her to get back to her normal self so please it will be just be me and you. i could ask the monk out too. maybe we could go fishing first, let me know and ill book a day off work.

Hoddy
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by YAMO »

tut i see a love triangle happening here  Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

tut i see a love trinagle happening here  Image
I know looks like i have made a new friend here. so excited its like being at school Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by YAMO »

think barbara will have a difficult decision to choose, you are both hunks, maybe hoddy shades it cos of his superior fishing knowledge !lol ! :D :D :D ;) Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

barbara has no choice to make and even if she did, she has already made the right one. No chance staniway
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by YAMO »

Hoddy it won't stop mark, when he wants something, he tends to get it