If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Holland

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Yep the weather has kill a lot of good fishing this year already I'm hoping that bream are a creature of habit and move in anyway  Image
It's been a shocker this last year with the weather just hope it will pick up .

I hope your right but the weather plays as big a part in them coming in as anything else, they won't begin spawning if that water temperature isn't right and with the depth of that canal it will take a few week o decent weather to raise it a few degrees  :-/
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Maybe better fishing for10/15lb of roach n ide ... Image

Just a thought if the breams arnt there to push em art. :D
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Does anyone know what they're fishing for at mo ...on voorne????
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Just for Joff  Image Image Image

ER WELL??............NOT BREMES  Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Holland

Unread post by joffmiester »

They will be starting to practice soon for the international so we will get a better idea
Presto if I have to fish for roach that it will be Ireland for me next year kiddo
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Keep yer ears pricked for info Joff  Image
In the meantime we will all keep our fingers, knackers n toes crossed  ;)
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

big cup picking up more tips Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

looks like pedro inon the act as well

Image Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

They will be starting to practice soon for the international so we will get a better idea
Presto if I have to fish for roach that it will be Ireland for me next year kiddo

You have got it Joff, fishing aint great in Ireland so I have stuck by Holland but if the fishing becomes the same there I will be back to the emerald Isle as they throw thousands at it in sponsorship money, every festival you fish Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

End of day its the climate change thats the biggest factor .
Maybe it time to nudge festivel back a couple of weeks ........give both bremes n anglers time to acclimatise ?
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

Image could be right there pedro
5 years ago i was yellow stream as a fart in the harbour mouth living it up in temperatures of 70s too hot to fish so trev tomlin and a few others hit the town that's what makes Holland good the weather and we ain't had any for a few years now
i us it as much as a holiday as i do fishing and i can remember not even getting out of bed as the weather was that bad
this is make or break for me as Ireland have worked hard to keep anglers going access had improved 100% plus i'd like to go for the laugh with bill and co Image Image Image Image Image

whether the dutch don't want you there which i find crazy at the time of year we are there as we put quite a few bob behind the bars or they are very slow in realising that that fishing is big business to there country its a great pitty as years ago the whole voorne was nearly fished every day :-/
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Holland

Unread post by craftytafty »

I don't think Mario makes a massive amount out of the 2 festival weeks cos the dutch make their own arrangements and most of the english buy their groundbait casters etc off Pat and Jan, maybe the leicester lads take sensas gbaits with them, I don't know. I know plenty used to turn their own casters and I personally used to buy gbait thru the year to spread the cost.
Mario always used to tell me he made more off the pleasure anglers later on in the year.

Don't know about the bars cos I don't drink as much as you Joff Image Image Image Image Image Image

One of the reasons when the festivals are held when they are is that the cost of the accomodation at Cita rockets as you go towards the " summer" and Pat tries to arrange it when the prices are the best.
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Only 18 days to go now, will it be any good :-/ well the long range forecasts have been lookng shocking but its started to turn, tomorrow morning is minus 1 and then it doesnt drop below zero day or night, next week highs of 8/9 then 10th to the 14th forecast to be 16 to 19 degrees, probably 3/4 week to late but fingers crossed it sets the bream off and they put there prty hats on for big feeding session in the voorne canal Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

BIG CUP one or two fished the voorne canal this weekend :-[ :-[ :-[ its not looking good A section the fish are that tight that the first 4 pegs caught and nobody else had a bite Image Image Image
bicko has the first list of results he keeps everything even down to club matches
perhaps as your sharing this year he might let you have a look ;)but normally its like Bible under the bed thats why all his rigs have peg numbers on ;) ;) ;)
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

BIG CUP  one or two fished the voorne canal this weekend  :-[ :-[ :-[ its not looking good A section the fish are that tight that the first 4 pegs caught and nobody else had a bite  Image Image Image
bicko has the first list of results he keeps everything even down to club matches
perhaps as your sharing this year he might let you have a look  ;)but normally its like Bible under the bed thats why all his rigs have peg numbers on  ;) ;) ;)

SHARING??? I like sound of that Joff ( only his winnings mind ) I don't do beds and all that shite Image Image a few fish is a sign though, as the weather picks up this week and next and a bit of bait goes in they will start to move, I just hope they all get a rocket up there wobbly cheeks :-/ :-/ thanks for the info Image
ADYHIGGY

Holland

Unread post by ADYHIGGY »

fishing will be same as every year just a few more tommy ruff to caught they just be a bit easier to catch with worms ;) ;) ;)
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

fishing will be same as every year just a few more tommy ruff to caught they just be a bit easier to catch with worms ;) ;) ;)

All looks to bad so close to going, but things can change quickly with bait and warmer weather :-/ :-/ crappity smack hope so or all the rigs i done today aint worth a 6 finger shuffle Image Image Image Image Image
dazzla
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Sensas

Holland

Unread post by dazzla »

BIG CUP  one or two fished the voorne canal this weekend  :-[ :-[ :-[ its not looking good A section the fish are that tight that the first 4 pegs caught and nobody else had a bite  Image Image Image
perhaps as your sharing this year he might let you have a look  ;)but normally its like Bible under the bed thats why all his rigs have peg numbers on  ;) ;) ;)
Joff , you know that you are the only one that's allowed to see the "bible" so stop trying to wind Big Cup up
Don't everyone write the peg numbers on their rigs ?
Snedster
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Holland

Unread post by Snedster »

What's people's verdicts on how this weather will affect the fishing over there this year???? Image
chub_tamer
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by chub_tamer »

only when they draw the same flyers all the time Image Image