If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Holland

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

How many are going to holland can we put a list up it might encourage more to fish I know there are quite afew  more going the second week
I can start it then add yours as you put them down and get Bicko to email the Dutch and Belgiums
1 big cup
2 sneder
3 Higgy
4 pedro
5 any wild smith
6 Adey
7 Adey Reynolds
8 Joff
9 Brian Holmes
10 mark eustace
11 Peter marlow
12 rob Barr the painter go easy on him
13 Darren bickerton
14 any Beasley
15 pat mc envoy
16 Wogga
17 Tallman
18 Keith Watson
19 Kev Jones
20 Eric Peacock
21 Martin ( Dutch )
22 Wout ( dutch )

I'll leave the rest to Bicko Image
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

How many are going to holland can we put a list up it might encourage more to fish I know there are quite afew  more going the second week
I can start it then add yours as you put them down and get Bicko to email the Dutch and Belgiums
1 big cup
2 sneder
3 Higgy
4 pedro
5 any wild smith
6 Adey
7 Adey Reynolds
8 Joff
9 Brian Holmes
10 mark eustace
11 Peter marlow
13 Darren bickerton
14 any Beasley
15 pat mc envoy
16 Wogga
17 Tallman
18 Keith Watson
19 Kev Jones
20 Eric Peacock
21 Martin ( Dutch )
22 Wout ( dutch )
23 Andy Mundel ( cant believe I missed my mucker )
24 John Hall ( and old man, I'm losing the pot lol )
25 Mick Hall
26 Paul ( Micks mate )

I'll leave the rest to Bicko  Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

So its business as usual regarding bait Image

Yas can all get back on wiv ya knittin Image

Joff nice one Image Catty vs Throwing Stick......my wobbly cheeks Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

So its business as usual regarding bait  Image

Yas can all get back on wiv ya knittin  Image

Joff nice one  Image  Catty vs Throwing Stick......my wobbly cheeks   Image

Yes, the more questions that are being asked I think it should stay as it is for 2013 and as previously stated, vote to change for 2014 with everyone knowing about the change before they book :-/ :-/
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

1 big cup
2 sneder
3 Higgy
4 pedro
5 any wild smith
6 Adey
7 Adey Reynolds
8 Joff
9 Brian Holmes
10 mark eustace
11 Peter marlow
13 Darren bickerton
14 any Beasley
15 pat mc envoy
16 Wogga
17 Tallman
18 Keith Watson
19 Kev Jones
20 Eric Peacock
21 Martin ( Dutch )
22 Wout ( dutch )
23 Andy Mundel ( cant believe I missed my mucker )
24 John Hall ( and old man, I'm losing the pot lol )
25 Mick Hall
26 Paul Seed
27 Adam Southgate
28 John Southgate
29 Mooner
30 Rich Vaughn
31 Theo ( a different one to tall Theo, Martin has told me )

Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Holland

Unread post by joffmiester »

Right just before we put this to bed I have spoken to a Dutch lad and we might just be getting the wrong idea , may and April are very busy months in the Dutch calendar and the use of worms is not just for use its a change in the whole Dutch season it's allowed full stop from now on. The point I'm trying to make is the canal will be fully booked and as you know we rotate our sections each day and although we do this the sections this year will be fished everyday by the Dutch and other groups over there meaning they will be using worms everyday which does put another point a cross to use them van shedfull thinks he has a way around not banning the worm and he can do them for 16€ a kilo but can and has tubs that hold half kilos if everyone is allowed one of these tubs a day which is only half a kilo they put this on there bait tray first thing so everyone can see then each angler can be checked by about 4anglers what do you think now Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

Also on the matter of catapults if you go on any Dutch fishing tackle site you can buy catapults so what is stopping all of us buying one and keeping the receipts so if ???fishing catapults are really banned tell them to take it up with the Dutch tackle trade
I'm now looking to see what is banned as some catapults are deadly weapons and are we getting the wrong end of the stick even if we have to hand them in at the end of the festival I'm sure drennan soft catapults could be used but ban G/B catapults Image Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Joff : worms are now b-byz Zzzzzzzzzzz's Image

Big Cup:
1st week 21 + the Dutch n Belgiums
2nd week 38 + the Dutch n Belgiums
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Joff : worms are now b-byz  Zzzzzzzzzzz's  Image

Big Cup:
1st week 21  + the Dutch n Belgiums
2nd week 38 + the Dutch n Belgiums

How do you know all this Peds?? :-/
sharki

Holland

Unread post by sharki »

bloody hell mario will love you lot buying all these cattys from his shop ive been going over ten yrs plus and never had a problem with cattys by the local plod .they are more interested in fineing people for parking on grass verges Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Right just before we put this to bed I have spoken to a Dutch lad and we might just be getting the wrong idea , may and April are very busy months in the Dutch calendar and the use of worms is not just for use its a change in the whole Dutch season it's allowed full stop from now on. The point I'm trying to make is the canal will be fully booked and as you know we rotate our sections each day and although we do this the sections this year will be fished everyday by the Dutch and other groups over there meaning they will be using worms everyday which does put another point a cross to use them van shedfull thinks he has a way around not banning the worm and he can do them for 16€ a kilo but can and has tubs that hold half kilos if everyone is allowed one of these tubs a day which is only half a kilo they put this on there bait tray first thing so everyone can see then each angler can be checked by about 4anglers what do you think now Image

Would this involve full bag and vehicle inspection?? What if the tub has been completely filled with worm without soil, probably resulting in a kilo +?? What if people have there own wormery or get them much cheaper elsewhere and want to buy or bring there own?? I am not being awkward just throwing things into the pot that can and will happen. For me it is yes or no then the amount is up to the individual. We do not limit any other bait, Casters, Maggot, corn and groundbait etc, you can throw 30 litres an hour in if you want, so why would or should worm be any different?? Parden the pun but all this has just opened a can of worms. Leave as is for 2013 and raise it at the draw to discuss for 2014? Other than that just say its allowed and leave it to the anglers discression to be sensible with amounts?? :-/ :-/ Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

bloody hell mario will love you lot buying all these cattys from his shop ive been going over ten yrs plus and never had a problem with cattys by the local plod .they are more interested in fineing people for parking on grass verges  Image

Quite true, I know two different gangs of lads that go over the week after the festivals, they all use catty's, they only use one net and they fish for 5/6/7/8 hours and not a word gets said. As one of my earlier posts stated, thats why I feel they create none existant rules for the festivals to make it hard for Patt and Yan to get anglers interested. Why when we all go over and spend an absolute fortune on digs, bait, tackle, licences, beer, food etc etc is just beyond me?? :( :-/ :-/ Image Image Image Image Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Leave as is for 2013 and raise it at the draw to discuss for 2014? Other than that just say its allowed and leave it to the anglers discression to be sensible with amounts?? 

Thats the consensus...2014 bait will be open for discussion this year once we're over there  Image

Regarding attendance numbers:
Yas needs to setup a fbook account to keep up to speed wiv developments  Image fb needz Mr CC..crus..... in the loop :D
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Leave as is for 2013 and raise it at the draw to discuss for 2014? Other than that just say its allowed and leave it to the anglers discression to be sensible with amounts?? 

Thats the consensus...2014 bait will be open for discussion this year once we're over there  Image

Regarding attendance numbers:
Yas needs to setup a fbook account to keep up to speed wiv developments  Image :D

More hassle than its worth facebook, route of most evil!! I'll rely on regular updates from you Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

All I'm saying is every other angler in holland these two weeks will be using worms we will be the only ones not using them I'm really not bothered just want everyone to realise the fact and what's to stop anyone using them anyway just as easy to hide them if there are banned I just think the temptation will be there if all round us are bagging on worms Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

fb..really?
Pear cider n jagar bomb are my down fall Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

The Facebook page is to keep in touch with the Dutch and Belgium's as they are on Facebook Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland

Pats is drizzle cake Image
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

All I'm saying is every other angler in holland these two weeks will be using worms we will be the only ones not using them I'm really not bothered just want everyone to realise the fact and what's to stop anyone using them anyway just as easy to hide them if there are banned I just think the temptation will be there if all round us are bagging on worms Image

Catch yer drift Joff.
I aint botherd either way...just think its a but to late in the day to start moving the goal posts