If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

OH DEAR !!!!!

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by MrV »

Murf, Murf, Murf.....don't take it personally. I don't think Bill was directing any of his opinions at you and the great work you seem to be doing with this league. I must say his opinions seem to echo thoughts I have been having recently about what kit I carry on matches. So much so that I recently bought a new box so i can "thin out" a lot of my gear for cut matches, and I could carry it all without having to use a trolley. This came about after fishing a couple of the Stoke matches on the Shroppy where a trolley was more of a handicap when loading gear on, taking it off, carrying it all up 20 steps to the towpath, loading it all back on again, then pushing it all to my peg. All of which had to be repeated for the return journey after the match  Image Image. I have adapted to suit my own strengths  to enable me to get to my peg in a half fit state Image
There are some hefty walks on towpaths these days around here, as a lot of former car parking areas are now housing estates or fenced off industrial units (Rugeley area of T & M) for example.
I have also read with interest a lot of the comments about "straight line pegging" and not pegging where someone thinks the fish may be. I never thought  of it being a safety problem until Bills comment on safety in numbers, and feel his comment is a valid point to consider for all match organisers/peggers.  ;)
Keep up the good work Murf, and Bill, keeping having your opinions....match fishing really does need people like both of you....... Image Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

Right ,
Having had a conversation With Jason Evans ( the Guys captain in question), I have heard enough now, and I am quite satisfied with what has been said
I and hopefully others can and should learn from the situation that arose . Time to move on and stop preportioning blame, wether it be pegging or for what ever other reason
Stop falling out with friends of many a year n sort it out.

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by joffmiester »

Image Imagewell said murf Image
well said MrV as well
if you gave up murf ask yourself how would run them i know the answer kido Image Image
Ben
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by Ben »

I know one thing about sunday them pies were mega should have the result in there every matches
macca
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Personal Text: TRUE BLUE
Match Team/ Club: shakespeare superteam
Sponsor: four ashes

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by macca »

Mr Ben, I do not like being called Mr Keeling.

Please call me Bill Bloggs now. Image

It may have not been far for you to walk but wait till your 65 (In fact I'll have £1000 you will not be fishing then).  Image
bill thats a safe bet when hes 65 you will be around a 100
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by bill yards »

Macca,

I ain't as crappity smack daft as I look Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by joffmiester »

Image Image Image Image Image

Macca,

I ain't as crappity smack daft as I look Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

OH DEAR !!!!!

Unread post by Dodge »

All thems crappity smack trolleys !

Just peg outside Asda or Sainsbury,s next time Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image :D