If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Pole Upgrade

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.

Pole Upgrade

Unread post by Guest »

I've just started pole fishing on natural lakes using a yank & bank pole. As. I'm a tackle tart I fancy a proper one so I can fish the Weaver as find mine is floppy at fill length. Don't want a power 16M one just a descent all round one say 13M long. I like small diamater poles as have small hands like my old Brownng Spiral Titanium I got from Scotts in the 80's. I need two power tops, one match top and cupping kit. Any recomendations on pole and where to get one from...?
Jona_Lockley

Pole Upgrade

Unread post by Jona_Lockley »

Id go for a shimano technium 13metre this is a great all round pole with a supurb finish for those wet tricky conditons when shipping the pole back in the rain.
paul_brown
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Pole Upgrade

Unread post by paul_brown »

Have a look at the MAP TKS range (125, 225, 325) should fit into a budget and are very reasonable for spares. plusntheyn should come with enough top kits for you Image Image

Check out Ovation leisure on flea bay they do good deals on the MAP ranges
Golden_balls

Pole Upgrade

Unread post by Golden_balls »

What's your budget?
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Pole Upgrade

Unread post by Simple »

He has deleted his account Image Image
So he can't reply but can still see the replies as a guest.