If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Winter league Conna ??

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Winter league Conna ??

Unread post by Simple »

What happened, Just seen the results in the express and star  Image

Little Danny did good  Image Fair play to him. 4lb 12oz 13dr on RMS.
You must be loosing it Conna. I ain't seen you name in the paper for a while.   :D

Too much ghostbusting for which I have seen you name in the paper for  ;)
Conna
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Winter league Conna ??

Unread post by Conna »

Hi mate,

I have been having a bad spell and to be honest I think it's because I don't want to go fishing at the moment, I seem to have lost the bug and also the interest. What did the 1st match for me was Jacks incompetence on the scales losing me valuable points but I should have also been checking the scales so I can't blame him entirely. 2nd match I had a real bad peg and the match fished dire anyway and I didn't have another decent draw after it either. I didn't even go to the last match as I felt a bit under the weather (I was paid up though).

I am however looking forward to the new season in the Yale Club so I'll be making sure all the homework etc... is done.

The ghost busting thing is keeping me busy and amused at the moment, it's supposed to be kept quiet but we were at the Priory Hall in Dudley last Fri night and what a gem of a place that is. I'm getting a lot out of my new interest at the moment, the BBC wants us to do a programme with them on ghosts etc... but not sure what or when yet. The group I belong to is one of the longest established and most respected in the UK so I feel quite priveleged as there is only 9 members in it.

Anyway I'm ranting and boring everyone now so I'll shut up and hopefully see you soon to give you a good thrashing on the bank, that is if I survive all the p**s taking heading my way :D
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Winter league Conna ??

Unread post by Simple »

that is if I survive all the p**s taking heading my way

What yellow stream taking Image Image

Glad to hear your ok mate, see you on the wharf Image
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Winter league Conna ??

Unread post by welder »

the BBC wants us to do a programme with them on ghosts etc... but not sure what or when yet.

I think they,re waitin for Patrick Swazey to make a starring role.