If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

More time to fish

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

More time to fish

Unread post by welder »

Hows this for a situation. A new gaffer decides "He" is gonna make changes. He and the Senior shop steward reach a failure to agree. the gaffer takes it personaly and because the shop steward declines to "train" on another job the gaffer suspends him. Friday and saturdays are overtime shifts for the lads and the company rely heavily on loading the goods and dispatch on these days, however as a show of support for the shop steward all the lads Individualy have said  that they dont wish to work this weekend because they have made prior arrangments. Now you would assume that someone would have the bottle to say "Hold on this is gettin out of hand and it needs to be sorted out". but unfortunatley this guy aint havin any of it, although i dont know yet if the directors are aware of whats goin on. Until it is sorted out im havin extended weekend breaks and loads more time to fish. I think its called a mexican standoff.  Image
mburgess
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Budgie

More time to fish

Unread post by mburgess »

Sound Great to me Welder, Any Jobs Going, :D :D :D :D

i was layed off for 6 weeks, best time of my life Plenty of Fishing. Image Image Image Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

More time to fish

Unread post by Simple »

Ive been layed off all week due to this bloody weather >:(
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

More time to fish

Unread post by welder »

Sound Great to me Welder, Any Jobs Going, :D :D :D :D

i was layed off for 6 weeks, best time of my life Plenty of Fishing. Image Image Image Image Image
There are jobs available, to those that have a modicum of intelligence, these jobs are strictly for the Factory operators, Fitters and Electricians. There are also jobs at junior and upper managment level that require no such prerequisite provided they have read Green Book 2 and have watched all episodes to date of The Night Garden, their are also managment jobs for Potted Plants, Walnut Brains and Cabbages suffering dimentia
Sprucey

More time to fish

Unread post by Sprucey »

welder can you get me a job i'm sure ive got one of those last three qualifications welder can't remember if ive asked you for a job welder em em