If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Hartleylands Farm Nicks Lake 12th May 2012

Marsh Results and Reports.

Moderator: Spamwham

mickyboy
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by mickyboy »

hi dave i think that my behaviour has never changed from when i fished as a guest. Bragging rights here at mk are what the focus is even more so this year with the mk nugget at stake each match. As to the stalking accusations my drawing prowess is only to draw where the mk nugget adverseries can see me and you have won more sections than i have ,all so far after the recount i believe
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Stuff all the pussy footing around and BAN him :D :D :D .

Three people do not go into one car Image.

I am YOUR PA am I, I will remember that. Image Image
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Well its all your own fault Keith. You were the one who asked if he could become a full member and started all this . Why didnt you tell him there was no room or at least let me know you didnt have the room in the car and I would have fobbed him off. Image Image

It sounds like sour grapes now and that you cant stand the competition. Image Image
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by keith »

Dave

I do not have any issues with Mick being a full member. However I have become concerned over the lack of respect he has shown to the committee especially your good self. Where will this end? Image Image

He has flouted rules, as previously stated. Placed into question your accountancy and section placing skills Image Image for which you have spent many hard earned years perfecting.

I am not worried about the competition, Mick has moved onto  pastures new and has fresh targets for this year Image. Your name was mentioned. Image Image

I have never seen him so happy on the return journey home from HLF, singing away that he forced someone to pack up( Mickthechippy) and doubling your weight from the next peg. Image

It is with this in mind that I say BAN him. Image

For my part I can only offer my sincerest apologises :( to all the Marsh members and guests) for unleashing the monster in Mick. I cannot believe how someone can turn from a counsellor to psychopath in such a short space of time.

If it is of any relief to the membership, I have now to suffer his gloating at work on a daily basis.
mickyboy
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

thank you mister chairman well said couldnt agree more. Also i must have been in another car on this journey home as i dont sing,leave that to Al, and had to wait for my nugget then i smiled. I think that mayby a deep dark past working on Jackanory has come to light. All i do is come along each match ,quietly fish and enjoy my day out. Then all these stories about me are said when i am completely innocent. Oh the bit about the gloating at work is true but have never denyed that
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by keith »

So it was not you singing Robert Palmer,s Addicted to Love at the Xmas do a while back then.
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

Then all these stories about me are said when i am completely innocent.

Completely innocent .... I doubt that very much indeed Image Image You appear to be a sneaky coniving individual intent on disrupting the status quo in this club. I dont have quite enough evidence to ban you at the moment but what I can and WILL do is extend your probationary period. Image

Keith can I ask that you inform me of any more disruptive behaviour you get so I can build my file .
mickyboy
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

That signing at the xmas do was only some noise coming out after some encouragement from my mentor whose name is John Smiith. Dave if you want some pics for your file i am only to happy to oblige. Do you want them of me or my alter ego Petal just ask Keith as he has seen them???
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

There you go disrupting things again. Image
You never told me you had an alter ego when you joined which is in direct contravention to rule 17C subsection 14 which states that Alter egos have to be paid for.
The committee have decided to forgo any daily fees for the matches we have had so far but will expect immediate settlement for joining fees of £30 and match fees for the both of you combined of £16 for future matches.
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

Unread post by Mugger »

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's been two of him fishing the matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image

That's just cheating, and wrong on so many levels. Image
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

Also as there are two of him fishing all his future match weights will be split evenly between the two of them. Image Image
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by keith »

so did you get whooped by Mick or Petal Image
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by Dave C »

I only just got beaten by a small amount by both of them. :'( :-[ :-[
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

(I won't call it a Grueller as I know one of my readers would take issue with me on this )

Too right Mugger :D

Excellent report as usual Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

Unread post by Mugger »

(I won't call it a Grueller as I know one of my readers would take issue with me on this )

Too right Mugger  :D

Excellent report as usual  Image

:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
mickyboy
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Dont worry Petal doesnt fish and never has. I was just wondering if you wanted some pictures thats all and a yes or no. I take it from the comments that its a no.