If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

GOODBYE GRANDPA

All things funny.....

Moderator: Simple

bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

GOODBYE GRANDPA

Unread post by bill yards »

After putting his 3 year old daughter to bed dad listened to her prayers. She said - God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and goodbye Grandpa.
Dad said - why did you say Goodbye grandpa. The little girl said I don't know just thought it was right.
The next day Grandpa died.
Dad thout it was a coincidence.

A few weeks later dad put his daughter to bed and listened to her prayers again, God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy and Goodbye Grandma.
The next day Grandma died.
Dad thought, crappity smack me, she's in touch with the othern side.

A few weeks pass by and Dad puts his daughter to bed again and listens in on her prayers, God bless Mommy and Goodbye Daddy.

Dad went into complete and utter shock; he couldn't sleep so he got up at 2am and went to the office. He was as as nervous as a cat all day and watched the hands of the office clock tick by. He had a few sarnies for his dinner and started drinking coffee like no tomorrow. He figured if he could stay there to midnight he would feel safe and nowt would happen to him.

Midnight came and it was a relieved dad that drove home. His wife said, What's the matter, I've never known you work those long hours. He said I don't want to talk about it, I've had the worse day of my life.

His wife said You've had a bad day, the milkman came round for his money and dropped dead right in front of me. 8-)
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

GOODBYE GRANDPA

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

very good bill Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

GOODBYE GRANDPA

Unread post by TK »

Gud un Bill :D