If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

payback

All things funny.....

Moderator: Simple

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

payback

Unread post by joffmiester »

A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife. It read: 8-) 8-) &quot :D ear wife, You must realize that you are 54 years old and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to satisfy Image. I am otherwise happy with you as a wife, :-/ and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn that by the time you receive this letter ::) ::), I will be at the Grand Hotel with my 18-year-old teaching assistant Image Image. I'll... be home before midnight. - Your Husband" ;) ;) ;)
When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter waiting for him that read as follows: :-? :-? &quot :D ear Husband. You too are 54 years old, and by the time you receive this, I will be at the Breakwater Hotel with the 18-year-old pool boy Image Image Image. Being the brilliant mathematician that you are, you can easily appreciate the fact that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Don't wait up." Image Image Image Image