If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Big carp

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Big carp

Unread post by Woodhouse »

TK, are you aware that the 31lb carp that was caught in the extension has been stolen?

It's now in a pool in Lichfield!

Thieving bastards!
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Big carp

Unread post by Simple »

How do you know its the same fish Lee
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Big carp

It on another site simps, been confirmed by serious carpers.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Big carp

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big carp

Unread post by TK »

Yes Lee >:( - I've got the photographic evidence that I passed onto BWB & EA a couple of months back
Geoff_E
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Big carp

Unread post by Geoff_E »

Going on the photos it looks the same fish to me.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Big carp

Which pool has it gone in TK?
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Big carp

Unread post by Simple »

Bloody hell, yeah its looks like the same fish to me too Image

How do you 'go about' getting a fish like that back.
Is it down to you TK or someone else ?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big carp

Unread post by TK »

Just caught up with the link you posted Lee - Pinky originally bought the issue to my attention and was most helpful in trying to address this issue

Here's another photo of the same fish taken in new 'surroundings' that was provided as evidence

Needless to say the alleged venue will never see a visit from us for a club match whilst I have any say in the matter............
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big carp

Unread post by TK »

Which pool has it gone in TK?

Sent you a pm
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Big carp

Unread post by Drynet »

Scumbags !!!
paul_brown
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Big carp

Unread post by paul_brown »

Theivin' b@$!@£d pikeys no doubt >:( >:( >:(

Not into speci carp but thats a lovely fish for a cut.

Don't know if it would be safe to transfer it again tho...you never know what it might have caught from the "new" surroundings :(
Copo

Big carp

Unread post by Copo »

Why isn't the venue being named and shamed?
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Big carp

Unread post by Obi »

would like to know myself..do lots of my fishing around lichfield area as does my club but would not use this place if i knew where it was Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big carp

Unread post by TK »

Well the allegation is pretty much 'public knowledge' within carping circles....

I first became aware of the allegations last July - and reported them (along with photographic evidence) to BWB who inturn involved the E A Enforcement agency -  when I was first cc'd in an email which read

Just thought I'd drop you a line to tell you that beautiful mirror that you caught last year has been nicked...

A mate of mine sent me these pics (attached) of the same fish from Roychel Sgirnps (anag) specimen pool, near Lichfield. The lake is only half an acre & it's already dropped to 28lb...

[reason]So as not to scupper ongoing covert operations[/reason]
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Big carp

Unread post by me »

yes i think it should be named and shamed. There are a few of us on here that fish around the region and some who fish club matches in the area. If we knew we could also boycot the venue and hopefully other clubs would boycot as well which you throw weight behind your boycot tk.
Image Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Big carp

Unread post by me »

thanks tk, ive just read the post you posted whilst i was posting mine. As you know i used (and i say USED) to fish there because they will not be getting another penny off me. I can't beleive i posted reports about this venue and even recomended that you might think of holding matches on their pools. I wounder were the tench have come from that are in the top pool >:( >:( >:( >:(
Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big carp

Unread post by TK »

It's now in a pool in Lichfield

Wander whether it got moved on once the news broke last summer.......... Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big carp

Unread post by TK »

thanks tk, ive just read the post you posted whilst i was posting mine. As you know i used (and i say USED) to fish there because they will not be getting another penny off me. I can't beleive i posted reports about this venue and even recomended that you might think of holding matches on their pools. I wounder were the tench have come from that are in the top pool  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I know ME - I did bite my tongue at that time whilst there were ongoing investigations by the EA enforcement team.....

Makes you wander what is going on 'locally'....... following other allegations of fish thefts moved to another local pool - not a commie - a member innocently told me he'd been down the canal and had snagged up.......

'Someone had lost a keepnet with several tench and bream in. A passing boat must have caused it. The fish were still in the net as the front rings had been twisted round themselves when it was lost causing the fish to be trapped' 

Hum I thought to myself, not letting on to the member what I 'knew'......... >:(

Thankfully the fish were returned to the canal this time...........and the scroats were one net down
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Big carp

Unread post by me »

tk every time i used to fish there the baliff used to come around for the money and a chat. Most of the times when chatting he used to add, we've added x amount of lbs of silvers the other day, we moved x amount of lb of tench ect ect . Most of the time i used to think does he think im thick  or something keep telling me he's added all these fish all the time and why would they keep moving them between pools? now it makes sense, was these fish coming out of cuts ?
  Tk did you know Roychel Sgirnps (anag) also own another pool away from the Roychel Sgirnps venue. I can't remember the name of it . Its just down the road from Roychel Sgirnps (on the same road) on the right hand corner op the pump house. Ive never fished it as i always went to springs but i looked around it once. Its a small pool with an island. When i was looking around it the baliff from Sgirnps came down and emptied the honest (thats words a joke now all this as come to light) box. When i spoke to him there he said yes we own this pool aswel.[reason]So as not to scupper ongoing covert operations....[/reason]
Image Image