If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

man city looking to sign

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

man city looking to sign

Unread post by me »

MANCHESTER CITY are set to make Roma star Daniele de Rossi their first signing of the January transfer window.
Image Image
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Herbie »

they defo need someone after yesterdays battering by the champions Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Dodge »

they defo need someone after yesterdays battering by the champions  Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

FRO !

WE ONLY HATE MAN UTD !
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

man city looking to sign

Unread post by joffmiester »

::) ::)he's come back out of the woodwork Image Image Image Image
another good game ruined with a red card !!!!
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Herbie »

bad loooosers. toys everywhere , bluenoses kicking and screaming , spitting bile all over there empty prams . Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LIVING IN A FERGIE WONDERLAND. 19
ITS GOOD TO BE RED Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

man city looking to sign

Image Imagelike that ian
taking about dumies Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Imagewayne rooney whats wrong with the prick moody or what
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Herbie »

he,s a scouser joff born to sulk, there a bit like bluenoses today they think everyone hates them whereas us reds know everyone hates us and we feed on that. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

if you think about it joffer. say your team had spent 600 million on players, your manager is whimpering to the press that he needs more players Image your out of europe and the F/A cup, the team across the road have spent nowt Image they have 9 senior players injured long term Image there having to play defenders in midfield one week and midfielders and wingers in defence the next, they bring players out of retirement to help out, and yet there still in the cup and only three points behind in the league. there manager is 70 years old Image and yet he,s just thrashed you on your own ground. Image Image Image. you have one player getting 250,000 pounds a week that hasn't left argentina since september. thats 5 million quid to stay at home ImageImage Image you cannot fill your groundImage the broke club opposite are not only champions but get 76,000 every home game Image. how would you feel about all that Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

footballs a funny old game Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

man city looking to sign

Image Image Image Image Imagecan't wait for dodges reply to this one Image Image
but very well put herbie Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Dodge »

Well ..........

Everything is going against us , players are scared to tackle , our captain and backbone of the team is sitting in the stands for 4 matches for fuclk all and we have just put in the worst performance of the season against red scouse who think they are world beaters again after playing with 9 defenders when city were there for the taking Image Image

Funny old game innit ;)

ps anyone see Glen Johnson,s 2 footed tackle ? far worse than Kompany,s and didnt even get a yellow card ....... the game is crappity smack and no one knows what a tackle is anymore Image Image Image

crappity smack FOOTBALL , THE GAME IS BENT ! >:( >:( >:(
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

man city looking to sign

Unread post by TK »

ps   anyone see Glen Johnson,s 2 footed tackle ? far worse than Kompany,s and didnt even get a yellow card ....... the game is crappity smacked and no one knows what a tackle is anymore     crappity smack FOOTBALL , THE GAME IS BENT !    

Gorra say it it Dodge - exactly my words to JK after 14 mins on Sunday  >:( >:( >:(  And yep I saw it tonight - total inconsistencies with refereeing - just glad I dont play these days - although I wished I could  Image

I used to get whacked and I mean whacked when I played, but I dished it out too - same as PC gone soft - we'll soon see non contact football..............but that will be straight up the Barca's street  Image Image Image  God I'd be bored to tears instead of being crappity smacked off like I am at the mo with the game

And sorry to say it Herbie - as a 'neutral' did I cheer when when your scouser had his pen saved on Sunday  Image Image Image till he nodded it in  Image - such was the seemingly injustice to the 'neutral'

Changing subject, wished you and Herbie got your names down for the SMF match.............

For the first time ever I'd fiddle a draw........... Image Image Image

You and Herbie next peg........... Image   Image

And me on a peg either side of you of you to hear the banter  Image Image Image Image Image Image
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Herbie »

sorry TK it clashes so cant make it this year Image Image

poor old bobby its all going lady lumps up maybe a couple of hundred million on some more lame ducks will help. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

johnsons tackle was a red but referee,s don't like citeh Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

does anyone know a good wheelright only the wheels seem to have come off at the eehore stadium Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LIVING IN A FERGIE WONDERLAND. Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

man city looking to sign

ps   anyone see Glen Johnson,s 2 footed tackle ? far worse than Kompany,s and didnt even get a yellow card ....... the game is crappity smack and no one knows what a tackle is anymore  Image Image Image

crappity smack FOOTBALL , THE GAME IS BENT !  >:( >:( >:([/quote]

i quite agree dodge the more success you have the more they want to ruin you
the whole of the woodies went up in the air with johnson's tackle
fair play the penalty the ref just can't what 30,000 buys in drama school
why wear football boots anymore surely bally shoes would be better
tattoo all over there arms to make them look hard Image Image Image Imageyet they go down like sack of sh#t

[move]footballers need to man up Image[/move]
trypewriter
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

man city looking to sign

Unread post by trypewriter »

Just to get things in perspective re: Kompany. A ref watching the game on Sunday said: 'I don't know why the pundits keep going on about it. It's in the rules, a tackle like that is a straight red, no argument.'

Mind you, Eddie Clamp wouldn't have been impressed by the modern rules...
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

man city looking to sign

in that case so was johnsons tackle,can't get it right all the time :-/ :-/ :-/
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Dodge »

All i can say without blowing a fuse is there is so much anger amonst City fans and MCFC as a club . The game is crappity smack >:( >:( >:( Image Image Image but one or two clubs are benefiting from Man City,s misfortunes / bad luck / conspiracy theories ........ guess who ?

answers on postcard ;) Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Dodge »

Word is in Manchester is that City have agreed a £23 million fee with Inter Milan for Carlos Tevez ;)
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Herbie »

Word is in Manchester is that City have agreed a £23 million fee with Inter Milan for Carlos Tevez  ;)

Milan abandon Tevez negotiations Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image welcome BACK to manchester Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

man city looking to sign

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageWHOOPS
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Dodge »

Word is in Manchester is that City have agreed a £23 million fee with Inter Milan for Carlos Tevez  ;)

Milan abandon Tevez negotiations Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image welcome BACK  to manchester Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

INTER MILAN NOT AC MILAN you thick lady thingy !  ::) ::) ::)

Im so wasting my time !  herbie doesnt know the difference between Italy,s Man City and Man Utd !!!!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image  Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

man city looking to sign

Unread post by Dodge »

Man Utd could be 3rd in the league saturday night !  Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Man Utd midfield kingpin Darron Gibson has been sold to Everton today for just 1 million quid ! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image 750 grand over priced !!!!! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image