If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

magic night tonight

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

magic night tonight

Unread post by joffmiester »

bluemoon Image Image Image Imagelets have a great game and plenty of goals please
no red cards just a good game still it will be hard to top stokes game Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

City 1 nil up , City dominating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge , then an absolute unbelievable stonewall penalty not given to City WTF !!!! Image Image Image

Catch us if you can ! Image Image Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

magic night tonight

Unread post by Mugger »

[center]Image

Super, Super Frank, Super, Super Frank,
Super, Super Frank, Super Franky Lampard

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image[/center]
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by bill yards »

I'm pretty hopeless at poetry

But:

Me name's Joff and I'm off

Me name's Frank and I'm *************

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

magic night tonight

frankly was that a penalty or just self defence still the penalty was taken well
bloody red card did it again Imageup to that point i thought it was a great match Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

magic night tonight

Unread post by MrV »

Great match, one or two I thought were lucky to survive the 90 minutes. Some very strange reffing decisions though, for example.....Drogba playing for time in the corner, ball goes behind off his foot and linesman, 3 feet away gives a goal kick, however Clattenburgermeister, standing on the edge of the box, overrules linesman and gives Chelski a corner Image Bet the linesman loved him for that one Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

magic night tonight

Unread post by Mugger »

Have to say in all honesty that after 25 minutes I was worried that we were going to get hammered.
Balotelli showed just what a class act he is with a superbly composed finish for his goal. However once our defence sorted itself out and stopped playing so high it looked a lot more promising.
Sturridge started to show more of the player he's becoming and if he stays fit is going to give defenders nightmares for years to come. A few of City's players started to show their frustration, notably Yaya Toure and Kompany along with Balotelli who got less and less support as the match went on.
All in all I felt we deserved the result over the 90 minutes.

Losing obviously didn't upset the City team too much as they went out on the lash on London at Anaya nightclub in Mayfair after the match for their club Christmas Party.....DETAILS HERE. ;)
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

magic night tonight

sturridge looks good Imagebut where is torros he's getting further down the pecking order Image Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

magic night tonight

Unread post by Mugger »

Torres is warming the bench and will probably have to wait to get a starting place until The African Nations kicks off in January. :(
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

Another typical "homer" refering performance , Chelsea got ALL the major decisions there way..... Meireles should have had 2 yellow cards , he only got a talking to for the waist high 2nd bookable challenge  Image Image Image Bosingwa fouled David Silva in the box .... stonewall penalty , the ref only 5 meters away and crappity smackin waives play on  Image Image Image  Image Image Image  Abismal  Image Image Image  I also agreee with MrV  WTF was all that about the ref overuling the linesman from 30 meters away when Drogba was wasting time in the corner ........ Plus the relentless bias commentary from Tyler & Wilkins , one of them actually had to apologise it was so biased !!!!  Image Image Image . Chelsea look a frightened team who dont quite know what they are actually trying to achieve , everything went Chelsea,s way last night and ony just scraped home when they could easily have been 3 -0 down after 20 minutes. Mancini went defensive second half when City are much more effective when playing on the counter attack , very surprising when Aguero and Silva were taken off tbh  Image Image ::) .....Yaya Toure and Gael Clichy had there worst games of the season for City  last night.

Chelsea , United , Spurs , Arsenal and Liverpool all have to visit the Etihad .........   bring it on  Image Image Image Image

CATCH US IF YOU CAN AND ASHLEY COLE IS A TOSSER  Image Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

magic night tonight

Unread post by Mugger »

Brave talk Mugger .......

Chelsea play Man City on monday night.

Just keep looking over your shoulder Dodge, looks like the blue moon is on the wain to me ;) perhaps they started singing to soon. Image
Toure really didn't look like he fancied a bit of cold and rain, and Kompany is a Red Card waiting to happen. Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

Brave talk Mugger .......

Chelsea play Man City on monday night.

Just keep looking over your shoulder Dodge, looks like the blue moon is on the wain to me ;) perhaps they started singing to soon. Image
Toure really didn't look like he fancied a bit of cold and rain, and Kompany is a Red Card waiting to happen. Image Image Image

[move]KEEP LOOKING UP AND GET USED TO IT Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image[/move]
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

magic night tonight

Unread post by Mugger »

[move]DON'T FORGET TO WAVE AS YOU PASS BY ON YOUR WAY DOWN.  Image Image Image[/move]
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

Chelsea Are Back ? Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

magic night tonight

Unread post by Mugger »

Just carry on looking over your shoulder and enjoy your Thursday nights. Image

I hear City have a new theme song............

Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

magic night tonight

Unread post by TK »

The next 5 fixtures over the Xmas/New Year period for the 'top 5' look interesting............

With the table looking like this at the mo

P       GD PTS
1 Man City 15 34 38
2 Man Utd 15 21 36
3 Chelsea 15 15 31
4 Tottenham 14 12 31

5 Arsenal 15 8 29

Wander what it will read like after these matches?

Man City v Arsenal, Wigan v Chelsea, QPR v Man Utd, Man City v Arsenal, Tottenham v Sunderland,
Man City v Stoke, Tottenham v Chelsea Fulham v Man Utd, Aston Villa v Arsenal, Tottenham v Chelsea
West Brom v Man City, Chelsea v Fulham Man Utd v Wigan, Arsenal v Wolverhampton Norwich v Tottenham,
Sunderland v Man City, Chelsea v Aston Villa, Man Utd v Blackburn, Arsenal v QPR, Swansea v Tottenham
Man City v Liverpool, Wolverhampton v Chelsea Newcastle v Man Utd, Fulham v Arsenal, Tottenham v West Brom,
                                                                                                                                      Tottenham v Everton,
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

magic night tonight

Unread post by TK »

I reckon it will look like............

Man Utd 51
Man City 49
Tottenham 45
Chelsea 44
Arsenal 44
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

magic night tonight

Unread post by craftytafty »

it don't matter until after 38 games!! no prizes for being top at xmas!!!!! Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

magic night tonight

Unread post by TK »

True Crafty, true Image

But Xmas can change the dynamics ;)
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

magic night tonight

Unread post by Dodge »

I reckon it will look like............

Man Utd      51
Man City      49
Tottenham      45
Chelsea      44
Arsenal      44

Two things are certain Tk .......

Both Suarez and Terry will be facing lengthy bans .....

and the media and tv soccer pundits are full of crap ! ;) Image Image Image

oh and Ashley Cole is a tosser ! Image Image ;)