If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

B & J on the KP

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Simple »

Sold it on.........there was plenty of takers   :D

We need names, PM will do :P ;)
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

Bloody hell Noddy..........do the BBC know you're out there? What a script writer you'd make.

I've some bad news though...........I've cracked my ribs laughing at this so much do'nt think I can make it on Sat. Good job I didn't accept the wager(s).......wouldn't have wanted you to have taken my bish bosh by default  

HA.HA will have to run the match in my absence.........I'm sure he'll put you and Barb right once he see's what pegs you've drawn  Image
H    A H A that is first CLASS Dont post any more tonight cus i will be dead in morning :D :D :D

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

tk im sorry to hear you hurt yourself, if u need any help me and barbara will help you. I know you may nto be able to walk, but you still got to pay us for the sandwich, it is to late to go back upon your word now tk.
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

the words 'obessed with sandwiches' comes to mind Image
zorro is my father, yes he is mexican and he does wear a mask, and he is deadly if mocked.
i do not want a sandwich thanks im going for brekkie at the cafe at a mysterious location.
i got off phone to GT nad he is extremely disappointed u aint sharin barb with him. he is desperate for a change of scenery and thinks if you share barbara it will be great. Shame u dont wanna play with him Image Image Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

thank you for answering my question about zorro but i dont beleive you yamo. secondly suit yourself for breakfast, put it like this while you eat fatty grease in a cigarette filled room of truckers, simple simon and tk will be eating healthy fresh brawn,dripping,cheese and corned beef sandwiches made form tamworth's most underrated female chef. Anyone else for sandwiches?

Now this part of my post is important. Barbara is my woman, we have spent 28happy months together and are not about to share with stanaway or any other tk gruller perve. So anyone coming with any intention of befriending barbara forget it, i wanr you now, she can look after herself, ask Tony Crostwaithe the old chef at St MARTINS, she headbutted him following a row over beef broth. So stanaway and co please respect our love and keep your eyes to yourself.Anyone else for sandwiches?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Is Barb's sister Tania coming along too in the morning?

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

barbara and me are the only people coming, tania is the name of one of her daughters. I think you got your wire crossed there tk. As you are not fishing i think you may have depressive fishing syndrome, it is common thing for me and only comes on when i cannot go fishing, as a result i become lazy and abusive and often forgetful.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Shame that, Tania not coming :'( Just goes to show how youthful Barb is still looking.... that Oil of Ollay is worth every penny

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

what a nice compliment tk and i do agree, very kind of you, but remember she is mine. So dont turn up at 10.30am tomorrow all dressed up laden with brut putting on the chat because she is not intersted in anyone else but me.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

the less people there the easier the margin of victory. i think tk and simple simon are just chickens and realistic because they know me and barbara will take home the winnings.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

right im off how now guys, speak to you all in a bit. How am i gonna explain the sandwiches?

Hoddy
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Hey Hoddy - don't forget to get your name down for this..........you and Barb could clear up big time - pools and sarnie monies

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/top ... C_ID=50357
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Calling Mr V........................w o k i g a k o j

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

right ive been biting my tongue for days and now ive come back thanks to mark staniway for inviting me back, unlike some others who clearly don't care. needless to say your bloodworm and joker didnt have much effect, those weights were awful, you should have come with me and barbara. For those of you who don't know barbara was up at 4am preparing a few sandwiches and we packed the maxi and set off for power station at buildwas. We stopped off at services on route, i thought about texting tk then but i didnt. When we arrived there was only one car near the entrance and he was a mobile security guard who approached our car like we were thieves. When i explained to him about the fishing and the sandwiches etc he checked with station manager and they new nothing of any fishing match. i then text tk and had no reply. I then listened to my voice mail to hear he had left me ,unfortunately it was muffled and i couldnt understand a word. i then waited another 20mins before texting again, barbara WAS FUMING at this point.Still no reply. I assume you guys either are jokers and sent us on a wild goose chase or you told me the wrong venue. Anyway after a brief row with barbara we decided to drive along by the forge thinking you may be there by the river, one guy was there fishing so we decided to set up. We offered him a wager but he said no, clearly he could see we meant business.  We set up and within 5 minits barbara had a nice barbel on the wasp grub, followed by about 6 chub up to a 5lb. i was on worm and joker provided by the horny monk and started catching small roach and then they got bigger and then i started catching barbel. my first one was nearly double figures and my second one was nearly 14lb. I then caught loads of chub up to 6lbs  nice bream about 5lbs and 4 more barbel before it went dark.i also snared a beauty of a carp of the flavoured bread,took some pics reckon they will look great. i reckon i did nearly 90lbs while barbara reckons she did nearly 200lbs and i believe her.The pics below describe our day. You lot disappointed us both and we will have to think very hard whether we will come on the next gruller match, can someone be in touch with exact details. Doubt we will be there unless we get an appolgy and explanation.Maybe  staniway can? barbara got home that night disgusted with tk and really emotional i got no action and no attention, it was brill fishing but you let us down guys. badly guys. On a positive note barbara did manage to sell the security guard and the rogue fisherman a sandwich each which paid for our petrol. Any orders for sandwiches for the next gruller match?

the kichen friday afternoon

the maxi at the services

the sandwiches

our peg

barbara's silver net

barbara's last barbel b4 we left

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

my carp and barbel catches, one of pellets one of flavoured bread.

YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

nice carp that hoddy what did it weigh Imagelove the torch too.
yes zorro was told the wrong venue too he wasnt too happy, it was just TK's way of ousting him from the top of the grueller series, zorro turned out at a power station in tenerife. shocking Image Image
thanks for the offer of sandiwches, but like ive said before the prices are extortionate so ill have to say no. ;)
thanks for pm, ill bare it in mind. Image

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

between 15 and 20lbs. so zorro feels har ddone by too. I dont blame him, problem was we had a sandwich box full of goodies to sell and there was only 1 guy there to buy off us. The prices are not expensive, if that's what you mean they are reasonable staniway is having one next match which barbara is making especially for him.
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

THE picture above of our peg. you did well off that peg did not know the river was 4 feet up last week :D :D

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

the river level was up a couple of feet, the station manager advised against fishing it but we found a deep hole and another guy fishing, it was worth it
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

what about your trousers in the 2 pics hoddy, they look remarkably different :D :D :D Image Image