If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

B & J on the KP

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

[highlight]mr ha ha : Besides having a screw loose and diabolical spelling, why do you put 'ha' in front of every comment[/highlight] HA Image Image :D HA

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

YOUR GRANDAD WAS RIGHT,  MAYBE MARK CAN LEARN FROM THIS.
MR KULIK, WHILST IM NOT THE GOVERNOR OF THE FORUM, I LIKE TO THINK MY VIEWS ARE INFORMATIVE AND HONEST.

That they truely are MOM

It is also noted that a literal translation may be permitted to be negated Oh mighty MOM.

But universal affirmatives are only partially convertible.

The use of superfluous vocabulary allows the MOM to correctly refute my earlier statement.

However Jakarta translation of the diction of GOVERNOR  is relevant in this scenario,

I’m sure the MOM will concur the uttering’s of the prophet in that ‘THE WREN WILL ONLY IMBIBE THE JUICES OF A SINGLE LARVAE WHILST IT NEGOTIATES THE THORNY BUSH’ are truly relevant here  

WELL A PURELY AMAZING SPEECH THAT HAS EVEN CONFUSED ME. MR KULIK PLEASE DO NOT DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE TALKING POINT. RABBLE LIKE THAT IS INSIGNIFICANT AT BEST.
NOW WE KNOW PAUL AND MARK HAVE B & J FOR SATURDAY THANKS TO SIMPLE SIMON'S CONTACTS, WHO ELSE IS ADMITTING TO MINGLING WITH THE LITTLE BEASTS? WHO ELSE CHANCETH THEIR ARM Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

This is like a 90's series on miami vice, full of corruption, backstabbing and accusations. I really enjoyed reading and i have questions for most of you users, i hope you endeavour to reply

[highlight]mr v:[/highlight] it seems obvious you have been using bloodworm as you appear so defensive, why the pretence?

[highlight]Ratbag:[/highlight] As the only honest guy who admits to using bloodworm on this series, why on earth do you call yourself ratbag?

[highlight]mr ha ha[/highlight] : Besides having a screw loose and diabolical spelling, why do you put 'ha' in front of every comment?

[highlight]mr yamo:[/highlight] As an obvious ringleader of the gossip as well as being extremely argumentative, are you like this with your missus?

[highlight]mr tk:[/highlight] you clearly need a big spoon, but equally important did you use ur brain, a oxford theasaurau or internet theasaurus for your intellectuallu enlightening posts?

[highlight]simplesimon:[/highlight] no one has suspected you of using mystery baits yet you point the pinger at others,  a sign of guilt?

Having looked at the pictures, a couple of final questions arise, why are the following called this :

KOD( king of derby? kiss of death? kieran o donnell?) zorro ( is he mexican?)  and heinzer ( is he argentinian or just have a foul wobbly cheeks?)

i await your replies with optimism gentlemen.

Hoddy

who is this joker ? cheeky b****** !
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

PMSL re the last 2 postings. :D :D :D
No doubt the appropriate members will reply direct to Hoddy.
I've got to shoot but I'll be back later to interface hopefully with both MOM and Hoddy Image Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Simple »

If I was using it I would say Hoddy Nolder ;)

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

[highlight]mr ha ha : Besides having a screw loose and diabolical spelling, why do you put 'ha' in front of every comment[/highlight] HA  Image  Image   :D HA

didnt expect much more of a reaction from you. In the words of BA baracus in the a-team

' you crazy fool '

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

If I was using it I would say Hoddy Nolder  ;)

that's ok simon, each to their own, just don't see the reason for all the pretence. At least rat pack is honest.

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

i'm still awaiting replies from some of you guys, its all gone quiet, Image
was funny to see yamo get argumentative again and ha ha continue to live in looney land. Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

And with a retort to my enquiry on another thread as to what club you fished with – ‘I’d rather not divulge any personal information yet’ - you expect the courtesy of an informative reply from those you insult ?

[highlight]mr tk: you clearly need a big spoon, but equally important did you use ur brain, a oxford theasaurau or internet theasaurus for your intellectuallu enlightening posts? [/highlight]

Hoddy

It looks like you need to take a leaf out of Simple Simons book and switch your spell checker on.

I’m certainly in no need of a big spoon………. I have a large collection of them….….all shapes, sizes and designs, which usually tend to be quite effective………….

Get to know me and you’ll be able to answer the question yourself – if you gain my confidence.

Or do we really know each other already? :D Image

If not, you must also be the eternal optimist cuss you risk alienating yourself from those you scurrilously enquire about. Perhaps that is just an unforeseen consequence as a result of your attempts to mischievously stimulate conversation?

I’ll give you one thing; I’ve had a cracking laugh………………….
:D :D :D

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

im so glad you have had a laugh tk, amazing what stimulates the human brain, i find your posts funny too in their own little way. I dont think my questions were insulting, i just enquired as the truth. The wall of silence since suggests to me it very much is the truth. As for you and spoons, if you carry on stirring you will turn into a spoon. Your attitude reminds me of an old school teacher, mr HAYES . He had traits of both yourself and ha ha, he was funny and enjoyed stirring at times, but at other times he was a completely crazy buffoon.

whare are these series of matches, maybe i should show you how to fish with bloodworm and joker.

oh and a question for the man of mystery
Are you a depraved traveller or do you just enjoy using capitals?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Hi Hoddy - no wall of silence from me..............as for the others I'll defend their quarter if needs be. :D :D :D

Yes I have a peverse sense of humour that some people cannot follow Image

On the presumption you are not a crazed psychopath you are quite welcome to join us on this Saturday 8.30am at Rugeley - pm me for more details if you can make.

Chockie Monster - only two left to go in the series........if I send Mrs Mouse a pm could I get your pass card signed for this Sat or are you tied up with work? It would be interesting to see a clash of the bloodworm and joker titans

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Guest »

never a wall of silence from you is there tk?

im inclined to accept ur invitation and come along saturday however i havent ordered any worm or joker? do you think yamo mr v or ha ha will lend me any? ill have to sort out some line on my mitchell reel too. how many fish? can i fish for free or will it cost me?will ha ha be there? cos i do not want to draw next to a crazy geezer.answers on a postcard.
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

sorry mate, reserved for me and ha ha only. im sure others might share. TK?
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by kod »

i'm still awaiting replies from some of you guys, its all gone quiet,  Image
was funny to see yamo get argumentative again and ha ha continue to live in looney land. Image
suggest you check out the results on peg one from this series and that should answer another one of your questions :D
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by kod »

well looks like i've missed a fair bit recently Image don't understand what all the fuss is about b&j Image personally can't use the stuff myself can never get it on me size 10 hooks Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

When will BDM reveal his top (actual) 5 suspects.............?

WILL HE JUST? WHAT [highlight]LURKETH IN THAT CRANIUM[/highlight]?  SPEAK YE THE TRUTH, APPEASE THE MASSES MR KULIK.

The little grey cells MOM, the little grey cells.......... :D
The masses will be appeased at the appropriate juncture.......... ::)
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

im inclined to accept ur invitation and come along saturday however i havent ordered any  worm or joker? [highlight]do you think yamo mr v or ha ha will lend me any?[/highlight] ill have to sort out some line on my mitchell reel too. how many fish? can i fish for free or will it cost me?will ha ha be there? cos i do not want to draw next to a crazy geezer.answers on a postcard.

You can have all mine Hoddy. As for the "wall of silence", some of us are busy getting on with life, work etc, and cant spend as much time on the forums as we would like.
Welcome to the site. I look forward to the challenge you have obviously set out to throw down. Question is "do you talk a good fishing tale....or can you come up with the goods when required" Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

im inclined to accept ur invitation and come along saturday however i havent ordered any  worm or joker? do you think yamo mr v or ha ha will lend me any? ill have to sort out some line on my mitchell reel too. how many fish? can i fish for free or will it cost me?will ha ha be there? cos i do not want to draw next to a crazy geezer.answers on a postcard.

Got no PC's so will a sealed envelope do..........?
Seems Yamo and HAHA are keeping it to themselves.
Mr V has no need for the stuff on the KP
Sure I can sort you a spool or two out - what bs or dia do you want?
Usually 16, but 2 down this weekend.......if you and the Chockie Monster are in that brings up to full strength
If you don't want to enter the comp you can fish for free being as it's an exhibition
Not sure I can fiddle the draw to keep you away from HAHA.......besides I've had him next peg a few times this series :D
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

[highlight]mr v:[/highlight] it seems obvious you have been using bloodworm as you appear so defensive, why the pretence?
[

Hoddy[/quote]

Bring it on Hoddy ;) Judge, jury and executioner eh?? Defensive? Nothing to defend Image ;)
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

rumours are rife that KOD is aka M.O.M. ;)

mr v have faith, im sure wherever you and stealth draw the bloodworm and joker will do the biz. :D ;) :D Image