If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

update on Chris Withall

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

update on Chris Withall

Unread post by Dave C »

A couple of weeks ago Chris broke his arm but said to me that he would still like to come down to Shannons to wind us all up. he asked if i would take him in my car as he wouldnt be able to drive.

Just tried to ring him but got his wife. The conversation went something like this.

Is Chris around.

"No he is in hospital having a plate put in his arm but should be out tonight." came the reply.

He wanted me to take him out for the day Saturday does he still want to go.

"YES PLEASE TAKE HIM. ANYTHING TO BE SHOT OF HIM FOR A DAY" pleaded his wife.

So it looks like we may have to put up with him for the day. I will allocate him to a peg and whoever draws that peg gets stuck with him for the whole day. Image Image Image Image

Unless one of you kind souls wants to volunteer. Image Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

update on Chris Withall

Unread post by Mugger »

You've already volunteered to look after him for the day so you're stuck with him. Image Image Image
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
Bill_G
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

update on Chris Withall

Unread post by Bill_G »

You've already volunteered to look after him for the day so you're stuck with him. Image Image Image

seconded Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

update on Chris Withall

Unread post by Dave C »

Good News lads we have got away with it. They havent operated yet so he is staying in until they do.
His wife doesnt know what drugs they have him on but apparently he sounds totally out of it. He must be missing his glass or six of Guiness.