If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Paste Mixes

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Josh1337
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Paste Mixes

Unread post by Josh1337 »

Starting mixing my own paste recently;

Using method;

Blend some Skrettings micros into powder, mix into a paste till like sticky mix, leave for like 5mins or so and kneed to a ball... works great but,

Im just wondering what else you can put into the mixes?
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Paste Mixes

Unread post by Simple »

Ask Malc, or he might reply. He has some excellent paste mixes for sale Image
grover
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Paste Mixes

Unread post by grover »

my method mix has been the same for years,and has cought me literally tons of fish..scold up a top quality pellet approx 2-3 pints the night b4 use...then add a typical small tin of tuna! ive used bits of this for a paste h,bait on the pole... albeit just for a bit of fun and its worked a treat! dont add the tuna till the morning you go..as it tends to loose its punch if you add it too early in the mix. you can always add sum water at your peg? if the mix is too stiff..or sum tiny pellet if its too sloppy. carp absolutely love tuna! do a smaller trial mix and test it out.
mburgess
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Budgie

Paste Mixes

Unread post by mburgess »

Malc Doyle does a very good Paste mix loads of fish being caught on it at rolfs, only one problem is i dont think he can make it as quick as its selling Image