If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Wigston A.S. Open Matches - GUC Leicestershire

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
Nursey
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Wigston A.S.

Unread post by Nursey »

Dear All,
Despite the lack of interest in running a teams of four  spring league on canal at Mkt Harborough, Wigston and Loughborough, I've had a quite a few enquiries about individual open matches and so will be running the following four open matches on Wigston A.S. waters using the Glen Parva, Wigston and Kilby Bridge sections.

Sunday 17th July
Sunday 31st July
Sunday 28th August
Sunday 11th Sept

None of these dates clash with the Sensas Summer League matches or Knighton AC club matches.

Draw will be 8am at the Choice Cafe, Aylestone Road, Leicester with breakfast available from 7am.

No bloodworm or joker

£20 all-in

To book-in for the first match, please contact Steve Oakes (07941 361753) or myself Adam Nurse on 07860 112000.

Thanks
Nursey Image
phy8dop

Unread post by phy8dop »

Hello,
Ive just registered.
Have these matches been fished, or was there not enough interest? If they did go ahead, was much caught? I might be interested in having a go in the August 28th one if its happening.
Dan