If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

balling in

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

balling in

Unread post by joffmiester »

yesterday i took the afternoon off the tank commander had asked if i could do something with all the frozen G/B i had gathered over the last season as it would be nice to get some real frozen food in it ::) ::)so i thought i'd help so i went fishing with at least 17 litres of mixed up G/Baits from roach ,lake soiled up mixes and even fishmeal i think Image Image i took max and we headed off to the greens a section of the river soar that holds great numbers of roach,perch tench bream and skimmers aug,sept and oct are the best months for the section
park more or less behind the pegs set up a positive rig 1 gram two dropper so max could handle it 0.10 hook length because of the pike and a 16s hook
max sat on the box as made up 20 jaffas with a few dead pinkies and casters in them not hard but just enough to get to the bottom of the six foot peg
max cracked up asi started throwing them in all around 1ometres as max can hold the pole at that quite easy now
BOOM BOOM SPLOSH the lot went in even max throw a couple Image Imagenear the mark anyway
we sat back and waited for it to settle we'd still got another bag for topping up Image Image
well stone a crow first Putin after 10 minutes the float went under and 2ft of laggy came out and max holding on for dear life Image Image Imageand me looking at the pole :o :o :o a few minutes later a tench of 3lb hit the surface and was gasping to get in the net Image Imagewell done max its my go Image Image for the next hour roach,skimmers of 4 to 6oz came in one after the other the odd better fish but nothing else to wet the net . max was getting a bit fed-up with catching theses fish so i had a go and just caught more and more hen i suddenly hit another big fish another red eyed tench into the net followed by a perch 1lb and one about pound and half yet no pike trouble by now the G/B WAS FIZZING right through the peg so how many fish were down there god knows out of fun i decided to put a ball right on there heads after a few runs down it was back to roach a chuke we stayed for 4 hours and must of had 15 to20lb of fish and could of carried on catching i'm sure
driving back home max is a boy of very few words said" if you did that every sunday dad you'd win a lot more matches" i said what :-/ he replied FULL THE RIVER UP WITH G/B Image Imageit make me think in the old days we did we had all this sensas G/B to try and we did put 20 balls at a time i just wonder what goes around comes around watchout evsham it could be your lucky day Image Image Image Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

balling in

Unread post by TK »

Nice one Joffie Image And Max Image

Been meaning to give you a bell for sometime to explore possibility of putting a Cashmores match on your river next year.........

Realize you are fishing this weekend, so I wont call you today as I dont wanna Image you, Image I'll see if I can catch up with you on Monday Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

balling in

TK some great bits of river and only we could get better access i sure more would fish the greens is ideal for 15 or so the deeps is more of a winter section with big bream shoals in coloured water am sure we could find you some pegs
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

balling in

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

Errrr I will tell you now if you put 20 babies heads in at Evesham the way its fishing you will catch **** all mate so save it !!!!!!!!!!
Harry_Wilkinson

balling in

Unread post by Harry_Wilkinson »

Should of experimented with that last sunday :)
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

balling in

Errrr I will tell you now if you put 20 babies heads in at Evesham the way its fishing you will catch **** all mate so save it !!!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image Image i've got a bite at last
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

balling in

Should of experimented with that last sunday  :)
bloody hell harry didn't take you long to find me
good luck tomorrow in the intermediate at evesham
Harry_Wilkinson

balling in

Unread post by Harry_Wilkinson »

haha, every bit of info on fishing helps!!

Cheers mate, ill give you a call once drawn and see you sunday
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

balling in

hopefully choppie and tony will let a few fish through there hemp lines Image Image Image