If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Grueller Match 6

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Wake up Yamo !! Yamo wake up   :D :D :D

Mr V - your day will come........along with the pressure :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

:D :D :D Like it Yamo  Image
1 thing to pick you up on though.........apart from when Mr V did that incredulous weight off 7 - when else has it produced? Don't fancy it - as far as I'm concerned its a B D peg........gimme 13 anyday   :D

Actually I'll stand corrected Yamo - Zorro did 4lb plus off it as well. However what is noticable re these two weights peg 6 was vacant. Must make a difference the spare peg next door, because when 6 is occupied nobody else has broken a 1lb - Cotti, HAHA and Rich C :o
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by YAMO »

agreed with all of the above. Cant beleive you've invited this hoddy nolder guy, sounds like a fairytale jackanory to me, talks the talk but limps.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Variety is the spice of life.............. :D

I'm interested to see how a real b&j man gets on on the KP................and I can't seem to get the Chockie Monster out because of other commitments
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by MrV »

Variety is the spice of life.............. :D

[highlight]I'm interested to see how a real b&j man gets on on the KP[/highlight]................and I can't seem to get the Chockie Monster out because of other commitments

You obviously know the ID of Hoddy then TK?? ::)
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Well he seemed to be confident earlier on using the bait Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

mr v, don't assume that i'm a has been, i have fished well for a number of years using the worm and joker and i am supremely confident using it. I must go to the tackle shop after work today to buy some hooks and big shot. Do you use poles mainly?oh and mr v show us yer money, cos ill be taking it all home saturday. ;) Image Image Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

Luv it................ :D

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

ok, following a brief chat with my missus,tk and others i have got the following to ask of you.

If barbara is allowed to come and fish the match as well as me  she will make sandwiches for all those who fish for a small price. The flavours and prices are as follows.

egg mayonaise 2.00
cheese 1.90
ham 2.10
corned beef 2.20
tuna salad 2.50                  [highlight]WHITE BREAD ONLY[/highlight]
chicken salad 3.00

extras

salad 0.60
ketchup/mayo/salad cream 0.45
pickle,onion,tomato  0.35

please leave your orders here and i will make the plans with barbara.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

One of everything please.... Hold the onion and other rabbiit food though please. Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

total 13.70 plus packaging call it 15.00 simple simon ! thank you for your kind order. anyone else ordering?

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

we do [highlight]not[/highlight] accept cheques !
i have to go back to work now, speak to you lot later.Am so excited.

Hoddy
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by TK »

we do [highlight]not[/highlight]  accept cheques !
i have to [highlight]go back to work now[/highlight], speak to you lot later.Am so excited.

Hoddy

Double time......... Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Simple »

sh!t , just looked up at my calendar and realised its this match is this Saturday Image
Where has January gone Image Image Febuary tomorrow already Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by MrV »

Imagemr v, don't assume that i'm a has been, i have fished well for a number of years using the worm and joker and  i am supremely confident using it. I must go to the tackle shop after work today to buy some hooks and big shot. Do you use poles mainly?oh and mr v show us yer money, cos ill be taking it all home saturday. ;) Image Image Image Image

I havent once questioned your ability, or called you a has been. Those words came from your own pen. Does that mean you are a self confessed has been ::) I dont judge people I dont know ;)
Introduce yourself on Saturday, and I will judge you and your ability after the weigh in. ::)
No sandwich for me thanks, dont have time to eat while fishing. Kind of you to offer though. Image

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

i respect your whole hearted appology mr v, it is kind of you and neither barbara or i have been offended. Yes, i normally let my results do the talking, the sandwiches are just a peace offering and a welcome gift from us both. I think barbara will be in top 3 and i will almost certainly win.
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by YAMO »

As zorro is away for this match it gives TK clear chance to take over at the top, will he take it?

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

no one answered my question. Is zorro a mexican who wears a mask?

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

clearly this is a sore point as no one is willing to answer me. But sandwiches aren't, come on who wants to order sandwiches? no takers for the dripping yet, these are normally our best sellers, barbara is repairing an eye on her telescopic rod today, anybody reccomend good glue? i bet ha ha knows a good glue, he's always so high on it. Can i ask are there any loose cannons in this series, i have to look out for safety on barbara and me you see. If there are any perverts or aggressive individuals can you pm me and let me know. if and when we win i dont want people getting the hump and attacking us for taking their money, tk can you assure me of this ?

Grueller Match 6

Unread post by Guest »

no assurances
now im worried.

Hoddy