If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

FA CUP Manc Semi Final ...

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Image Image Imagetop top weekend of football brilliant final to look forward too now
even red nose thought it was a red card :o :o :o :o and as for the celebrations after the goal Image Image Imagetop class
bad luck herbie but you've got the premiership in the bag now what were arsenal doing :D :D :D :D :D
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

a side that can only buy into so called success vs a pub side full of thugs  the english games fxxxxd  >:(

Sad crappity smack ..... get a life !
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Your turn matey

If i were a Stoke fan i wouldnt bother turning up May 14th !

Image Image Image Image Image ;) Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

I get to the Hotel in Ireland on Saturday lunchtime.
I have a few mates in Ireland that also follow Stoke.
Just have a feeling that Saturday afternoon, win or loose, will be the crappity smack mother of all crappity smack yellow stream ups. Go one Stoke Image Image Image Image Image

NEVER lost at Wembley Image :o
red_herb

Unread post by red_herb »

your already one up bill. city like arsenal think its already won Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

remember birmingham Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

your already one up bill. city like arsenal think its already won

Yes I know what you mean, - a bit like last year when Stoke thrashed them in the FA Cup.

NEVER lost at Wembley Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

and the rearranged date means you should of been playing man city just like all them years ago when the rearranged match back then was Chelsea  Image Imagespooky that bill
still you have never lost at wembley  Image Image Image

and you have quite a trophy cabinet it was on the local news tonight :o :o :o
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Some giddy crappity smack on here watch too much hyped up sky sports Image Image Image Image Image

Thems stoke fans are EVEN GIDDIER Image Image does nothing ever happen in Stoke ???? Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

and you have quite a trophy cabinet it was on the local news tonight

Yes, they even employ a full team to clean them Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

I put the wrong smilies on that last post; still in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

NEVER lost at Wembley Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Some giddy crappity smack on here watch too much hyped up sky sports  Image Image Image Image Image

Thems stoke fans are EVEN GIDDIER  Image Image does nothing ever happen in Stoke ????   Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

good point dodge Image Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Manchester City and Manchester United are unlikely to face any punishment for the fracas that blighted the end of their FA Cup semi final at Wembley.

Mario Balotelli incensed Rio Ferdinand upon the final whistle by thrusting the badge on his shirt towards the end where United's fans were housed.

Ferdinand and Anderson took exception to Balotelli's gesture and the players had to be pulled apart by City manager Roberto Mancini and coach David Platt. The FA are due to study the footage on Monday but they are not likely to take any action.

Ferdinand used his Twitter account to attack Balotelli on Sunday, saying: "If u score a goal+give a bit to opposing fans I kind of accept that but at the final whistle go to your own fans+enjoy it not opposing fans.''

But he added of his own behaviour: "If I offended anyone, I apologise, emotions obviously running high.''

Balotelli has been at the centre of several controversies during his career but City boss Roberto Mancini said of the incident: "I didn't see it. I want to wait because every time, 'It's Balotelli's fault'.''

When events were described to him, Mancini joked: "We can put him in jail? Next week, we can put him in jail for this. I am sorry that people will talk about what happened after the match. Nothing big happened.''

Ferdinand's team-mate Edwin van der Sar refused to become embroiled in the row over Balotelli's conduct, saying: "He misunderstood which side of the stadium he needed to go to thank the supporters.

"Maybe in Italy they do things differently. I prefer to talk about football. It is much more important than this kind of thing.''

City coach Platt also praised the maturity shown by former Inter Milan striker Balotelli during the game. "His performance on the pitch yesterday showed a great deal more maturity, the scenes at the final whistle should not have happened but let's not let that mar what was a great day for us,'' he said.

"He is only young and he can't stay out of the headlines and a lot is said about that. Perhaps he shouldn't have done what he did in terms of going over to the Man United fans and it isn't a case of defending him, it was something and nothing at the final whistle.''

Toure scored the winning goal seven minutes into the second half - and dedicated the goal to his brother Kolo, who is currently banned after failing a drugs test. He said: "I will dedicate the goal to my brother and the City fans.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Imagewho the crappity smack is ferdinand Image Image Image Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Some giddy crappity smackers on here watch too much hyped up sky sports

Thems stoke fans are EVEN GIDDIER does nothing ever happen in Stoke ????

Aye s'pose you're right there Dodge. Then again they let themselves go at Wembley where they have been FOUR times and won all FOUR.

NEVER lost at Wembley Image Image Image Image Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Ferdinand and Anderson took exception to Balotelli's gesture and the players had to be pulled apart by City manager Roberto Mancini and coach David Platt. The FA are due to study the footage on Monday but they are not likely to take any action.

Didn't see Ferdinand having a go at Neville when he went up to the Liverpool fans making gestures. In fact, if I remember rightly he was quoted as saying something like " its all down to emotion and passion". Pity he didnt remeber that, he is just a bad loser Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Didn't see Ferdinand having a go at Neville when he went up to the Liverpool fans making gestures. In fact, if I remember rightly he was quoted as saying something like " its all down to emotion and passion". Pity he didnt remeber that, he is just a bad loser  Image

Absolutely right MrV ;) top post Image Image Image

Man Utd ARE BAD LOSERS thats why everyone hates em Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

One rule for Man Utd and another for everyone else ;) Ferdinand (Ex England Captain Image Image) should have walked off the pitch with grace (cos he had lost ! Image Image) but couldnt help himself so the toys came out of pram like they always do with Utd Image Image Image Image Image

Balotelli is learning quickly .... he is almost a PROPER "noisey neighbour" Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

[move]WE ONLY HATE MAN UNITED Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image[/move]
red_herb

thats what i like to see selective memory's, rose tinted specs. lets just recap.

neville celibrates in front of the away supporters waving his badge in there direction.
ballotelli does exactly the same thing.

which one recieved an F/A suspension and fine.

double standards dodger. you got that right.

why do people hate man united ?????
is it
a. there bad losers.
b. other fans are envious.
c. because theve won 37 major trophies in the last 25 years dominating all around them and only losing occasionly.

Mmmmmmmmm let me see
if its "a" correct winners hate to lose and if my team were blaise when defeated i'd be worried.

if its, "b" i would expect all non united fans to be envious because there clubs record over the past 25 years is abysmal compaired to the worlds biggest club.

if its "c" understandable in the circumstances because of the reason given in "b".

lets look at ferdinand. "ME" hates him because he missed a drugs test. BUT doesnt mention torre who FAILED one. dont you find that a bit queer.

when this final takes place how many neutrals do you think will want the rich "oum richer than yow" chavs to win???
about 70,000. the other 68,000,000 will want stoke to win, and thats the crutz of the matter , everyone loves an underdog. so lets not get too carried away with this i hate manu because you dont realy Image you just wished your team was as succsesful as they have been.
end of lesson. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

herbie ......

United got beat get over it ! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
red_herb

three numbers for you dodger

19/35/47 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
mburgess
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Personal Text: Budgie

Unread post by mburgess »

RAGGOT get the beer in mate Image Image

[move]STOKE CITY FC[/move] Image Image Image Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony