If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Park Lake

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

jay

Park Lake

Unread post by jay »

thought id write my own little report on the days fishing ive just got back from on a park lake about 2mins from my house, around 10 years ago this water had 8lb bream 20lb carp and was black with silvers, but sadly got poluted and all the fish were lost, but over the last few tears my local council and middlesbrough angling club have been gradually stocking it with f1s ide roach and skimmers and is now beggining to get back to its old self, apart from the big lumps. today i fished at 10m on the deck with pellet and was really enjoying pulling roach pearch and the odd skimmer out. and it is much more sattisfying catching 10lb of roach and skimmers at an old park lake than hauling 100lb of carp from a commercial. thats just my opinion tough what do yas all think.
Josh1337
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Park Lake

Unread post by Josh1337 »

Sounds nice Jay! :)

But i like my commercials - keeps the fun going all day! ;) why dont you start your own thread instead of Hi-jacking mine! ? Image Image
jay

Park Lake

Unread post by jay »

sorry josh im new to the site and to be honest am sh!t on computers and would take me half an hour to start a thread so am just posting where ever i can really but will deffo work out how to for my next post,
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Park Lake

Unread post by Simple »

[movedhere] Been Fishing. Results, Reports and Blogs.... [move by] Simple.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Park Lake

Unread post by Simple »

Problem solved lads Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Park Lake

Unread post by TK »

Hi Jay

It's a doddle ;) To start a new topic, just click on the section it best goes with.

On the page where you see all the different topics in that section, you will see a 'button' at the top marked 'Start new topic'

Click on that..........and away you go ;)

Have a try in the test area at the bottom of the main page on here Image You can also delete it when youve sussed it out ;)
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Park Lake

Unread post by Simple »

catching 10lb of roach and skimmers at an old park lake than hauling 100lb of carp from a commercial. thats just my opinion tough what do yas all think
I like to do both tbh. I love fishing the punch down the canal and I like catching carp from a lake.
I dont have a preference although I do have a sweet spot for catching bream on the feeder. I love catching anything on the feeder actually :D
jay

Park Lake

Unread post by jay »

thanks alot for that tk ive got it cracked now and im off fishing tomora so ill start a new topic on how it went .