If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Can anyone help?

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
csmpaul1

Can anyone help?

Unread post by csmpaul1 »

I'm looking for a club in Leicester that I can join and fish the odd match, I havent fished in near on 15 years though the bug has never gone away, I cant commit to any teams etc because of my disability and not knowing from one day to the next how I'm going to be I just want to start fishing again, I loved junior match fishing when I was younger [ I'm only 37 now lol ]
If anyone knows of any clubs please let me know,
Kind regards,
Paul...
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can anyone help?

Unread post by TK »

Welcome csmpaul1 Image

Perhaps Joffie might be able to point you in the right direction when he clocks this in the morning - even if not 'with a club' - there's plenty of matches arranged in your neck of the woods to go at Image
csmpaul1

Can anyone help?

Thanks for that TK hope so..
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Can anyone help?

Unread post by Simple »

Welcome to the forums. Hope Joff can sort you out Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Can anyone help?

Unread post by joffmiester »

I'm looking for a club in Leicester that I can join and fish the odd match, I havent fished in near on 15 years though the bug has never gone away, I cant commit to any teams etc because of my disability and not knowing from one day to the next how I'm going to be I just want to start fishing again, I loved junior match fishing when I was younger [ I'm only 37 now lol ]
If anyone knows of any clubs please let me know,
Kind regards,
Paul...

Imagehello mate welcome to the site Image
there are plenty of clubs in the leicestershire area but i'm not sure what you are looking for commercial fishing ,river,canal or lakes perhaps you are looking for open matches
what part of the leicester area are you mate
i'm sure we can help you Image
csmpaul1

Can anyone help?

Hi I live near the Blackbird pub just off Anstey lane, I dont mind where the matches are providing I can get to the peg without too much fuss, I sometimes have to get around in my wheelchair, not always, I do try to walk as much as I can but I wouldn't be able to carry my kit too far, I will eventually buy a trolley of some sort when I can afford to, finances are quite tight now I cant work so I have to stick to a budget,
I'm not much for day ticket fishing, theres just something about having a keepnet in the water and the weigh-in at the end of the day that makes it more enjoyable which is why I want to do a bit of match fishing again, on top of that it will get me out of the house a bit more,
skimmerz

Can anyone help?

Unread post by skimmerz »

HI paul,

I have a trolley doing nothing in my shed,you can gladly have it if it helps you out.pm me your postal address and i will get it to you.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Can anyone help?

Unread post by joffmiester »

hi paul right you need good parking and easy access to you pegs
Quorn AS which covers the river soar from mountsorrel to loughborough and has a 3mile stretch of the grand union canal,now a lot of this is not easy access for a wheelchair but the canal and some parts of the river are .around barrow bridge on the river and canal its not a great distance waterside pub at mountsorrel again easy parking and with the Quorn book you get a Leicester mal book and they have a commercial lake called fish pool as well as the canal near the navigation pub at barrow again good access
bennetts of mountsorrel will be able to help you more and match catch at syston Imagealso if you do like commercials there is always the glebe fisheries and roy marlow caters very well for wheelchairs the only draw back is you can only use nets in the matches .the glebe fishery has loads of lakes and do run matches for members most weeks Image
there are matches at market harborough again there are some longer walks there
but i'm sure they will give you allthe help you need
wigston AS ,Knighton AC ,and i think there is many more