If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

stapley summer league rd3

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

he'l have to draw somewhere where there's tree's if he's still got the sh#ts Image Image Image Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

preecy wrote on Yesterday at 2:04pm:
you were the only sensas angler not on an end peg   

It was 2 end pegs, 3 next to end pegs and sock in the middle of d section on the roots actually Mr.Preece Smiley Smiley

I think you were also sat on peg with a number 1 on it somewhere  Smiley Smiley Smiley
............................................................Sensas Northwest Golden Balls Draws Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Is there a practice @ Broken Cross this sunday ? I want to show my tan off ;) Image Image Image Image
preecy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by preecy »

Is there a practice @ Broken Cross this sunday ? I want to show my tan off   ;)   Image Image Image    Image

no mate sorry to say there aint a practice match this sun mate i cancelled it due to a lack of interest only about a dozen showed an interest most of them were your mob :'(
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Image Image Image Imagekiss that tan goodbye dodge Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Is there a practice @ Broken Cross this sunday ? I want to show my tan off

There's a match at Dams & Lock Dodge.

Just thought no crappity smack will notice any difference down there though Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Preecy !

Cant we have the draw for this sundays round at the Broken Cross or The Bowling Green as the Turnpike is crappity smack miles away mate ? ;) Image 8-)
preecy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by preecy »

Preecy !

Cant we have the draw for this sundays round at the Broken Cross or The Bowling Green as the Turnpike is crappity smack miles away mate ?    ;)  Image  8-)
no mate we cant its only down the road when the venues were chose mate the broken cross was shut we never it would open again (not many boozers have mate my local has been flattened)it was decided that we would use the turn pike an your then captain voted an agreed on the turn pike it aint far at all mate just stop being a tight tw@t an put some petrol in your motor out of your winnings from your last outing an ill see you at the turn pike Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by bill yards »

Tight crappity smack,

Borrow a quid of Meancini. Image

It's worse for us when we go to Soudley Image Image but do we moan?
Yes Image Image Image Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Preecy !

Cant we have the draw for this sundays round at the Broken Cross or The Bowling Green as the Turnpike is crappity smackin miles away mate ?    ;)  Image  8-)
no mate we cant its only down the road when the venues were chose mate the broken cross was shut we never it would open again (not many boozers have mate my local has been flattened)it was decided that we would use the turn pike an your then captain voted an agreed on the turn pike it aint far at all mate just stop being a tight tw@t an put some petrol in your motor out of your winnings from your last outing an ill see you at the turn pike Image

Ok mate no probs  Image Image 

It was the Queens idea actually   ;)  Image   Image Image  ::) Image Image