If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

the dark side

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

the dark side

Unread post by joffmiester »

Image Imagered hydro Image Image Image
your not allowed to use it on the glebe mugger but to be fair i did use black hydro that seamed ok Image
but then after the match i was told to use a foot of black hydro and then add dacron from the hydro to the bung it helps when landing fish :D :D :D trying to tell me that :Di'm in the the third division not the premiership when it comes to carping :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

the dark side

Unread post by joffmiester »

back at eye kettleby this sunday mugger its just a knockup and we will still have more than lakeview

the trouble is he's doing a really good job at lakeview but in the results to the press he puts anyone down as lakeview select this makes anglers around here think its a closed shop thats why i tell my lads to make sure they put the team name down and with the help of bill
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

the dark side

Unread post by bill yards »

Good looking bloke Keith Hulland

Did he enter as C. Richard???
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

the dark side

Unread post by Dodge »

Good looking bloke Keith Hulland

Did he enter as C. Richard???

They had cyanide straight section winner down as Q Modo ? Image Image Image Image ;)
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

the dark side

Unread post by lloydy »

Eh up bill

Good looking bloke Keith Hulland has been moonlighting for trabucco an all while you been awaystuffy crappity smacker even managred to catch a bream from the cyanide on the t&m at middlewichits the first bream ever been caught from there in 10 years apparently

And he catches Barbel out of canals Image