If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

More Bites??

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Bites??

Unread post by TK »

ah i remember seeing pictures of this ha ha guy in the midland angler,didnt he go spinning on river for pike only to realsie they werent to be counted in the match??   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D what a tube, all the guys i drink with had a good laugh at that too

Not quite spinning.............. :D Image

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

ive got a secret bait tomorrow and a number of oriental flavourings that will shock even the most placid guys
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Bites??

Unread post by TK »

Better delete my other mail on another thread trying to source you some w&j as you wont be needing it then Hoddy will you Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

More Bites??

Unread post by MrV »

ive got a secret bait [highlight]tomorrow [/highlight]and a number of oriental flavourings that will shock even the most placid guys
You stand a chance of winning that then Hoddy, the rest of us are fishing it Saturday ....... Doh!  :-/

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

no mr v , i am fishing a match tomorrow in alrewas canal with some veterans i know. come saturday you will regret the day you doubted me.
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

More Bites??

Unread post by MrV »

no mr v , i am fishing a match tomorrow in alrewas canal with some veterans i know. [highlight]come saturday you will regret the day you doubted me.[/highlight]

Unmissable bite !! Get in there !! ;)

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

enjoy the bites mr v, as they will be all at my end on saturday, i can just see my peacock waggler burying on the wasp grub to net a 6lb chub. your face would be a picture.Do you want a sandwich making? please let me know
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

More Bites??

Unread post by Simple »

This is brill Image Image

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

still no offers to lend me worm and joker? mr v i am happy to have a wager with you on saturday, 30 quid each. Winner takes all. After ive beaten you, if i aint doubled your weight ill give you a tenner back.Are we on?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Bites??

Unread post by TK »

Luv it.................what an exciting day in store for all Image Image Image

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

is it 2 keepnets? and what are the rules please? is ha ha going?

any more sandiwch orders?please let me know so i can inform barbara
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

More Bites??

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

[[highlight]quote author=Hoddy Nolder link=1169832584/20#30 date=1170264306]is it 2 keepnets? and what are the rules please? is ha ha going?

any more sandiwch orders?please let me know so i can inform barbara[/quote][/highlight]  HA is going on sat and you have a problem you ant got enough sandwhiches for HA me so there  Image   :D   :D
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

More Bites??

Unread post by YAMO »

1 keepnet mate
no sandwich for me im going to the cafe, i also think ur prices are extortionate.no offence barbara.Similarly i dont think you will turn up mate. ;) :)
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

More Bites??

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

HA  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image HE IS TO SCARED HAR HAR HA   :D   [highlight]any more sandiwch orders?please let me know so i can inform barbara [/quote][/highlight] HA HA :D

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

1 keepnet mate
no sandwich for me im going to the cafe, i also think ur prices are extortionate.no offence barbara.Similarly i dont think you will turn up mate.  ;) :)

extortionate? these are finely freshly made. how inconsiderate, i was gonna bring kit kats too free of charge but ill keep them away from you.

update on sandwiches there are four new flavours

nutella sandwich 1.80
tongue & beetroot 2.30
dripping 2.00
brawn & mustard 1.60

if simple simon wants some of these too tell me
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Bites??

Unread post by TK »

Wouldn't mind a brawn......but ask Barb to go steady on the mustard........ta Image

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

tk do you want a small amount of mustard? or none at all? please inform me.
we are still catering sandwiches if anyone else wants any, please let me know before thursday 10pm.

really must get to work now, but let me just put this image in your minds

you all turn up, confident keen and jokable. I turn up with barbara in our maxi and the whispering starts. As we get out of the car, there is a hush of expecitation. tk comes over to say hi and collect his brawn sandwich, simple simon(greedy) follows suit and hands over 15 quid to pick up his batch. The tackle comes out, 2 keepnets for me expecitng a big weight, the draw takes place, i draw a sh!t peg whilst barbara draws a hot' peg. We start fishing, with ten minutes gone the peackock waggler shoots under and a 5lb chub in the net. Following more feeding of wasp grub the peacock waggler goes under again with another chub this time 7lb elsewhere barbara is showing ha ha how to catch, and after 2 hours has 4lb in the net. At this point i decide to unleash the worm and joker and catch another 7lb of roach and perch on my maver moby dick. Weigh in comes, tk 3lb 2oz, ha ha 0lb 2oz, mr v 1lb 1oz,zorro 2lb 0oz,barbara 6lb 3oz,yamo 0lb 8oz,simple simon 3lb 10oz,mgb 0lb 14oz,heinzer 1lb 11oz,and finally Hoddy weighin in 19lb 12oz,Hoddy taking the wager off mr v as promised and proving he is not a has been.

Hoddy

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

me and barbara last year before i grew facial hair, notice how much weight i lost from her home cooking.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Bites??

Unread post by TK »

Classic.............better than an episode of Soap Image :D

More Bites??

Unread post by Guest »

im glad you are enjoying my presence on these websites, i am relatively good at computers and i may ask barbara to join up tonight on the labtop, let her start some mind games before the big event on saturday.