If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Pray to the East !

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

Pray to the East !

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

Nene open today 29lb odd with loads of backing weights all roach (a few hard area's).
Yare fished it's brains out with 48lb odd winning and stacks of excellent back up weights, again mainly roach.
So why did I go to the Arrow and Burton this weekend dooohhhhhhh !
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Pray to the East !

Unread post by Dodge »

You fish the wrong venues ritch ! 

Image Image Image Image :D
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Pray to the East !

Unread post by joffmiester »

CLIFTON FISHED ITS HEAD OFF AS WELL RICHIE you were right the turnout was disappointing but the fishing was pretty good not so many roach showed as we only fished at cliffton the pegs are second to none and you can park behind your pegs jim clayton won it with 51lb 15oz :o :obream barbel and chub 30lb was second again bream in 4ft of water and arron was 3rd with 11lb all had over 3lb of dace but the sun put pay to them after about 2hrs i had 4lb 15oz but spent 2hrs on the tip after hearing that they had caught bigger fish below
really enjoyed running the float through top day really Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Pray to the East !

i did hear the Newark advertiser fish hard apart from Russ dowling 90 odd pounds

how did burton fish mate Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Pray to the East !

i must just add the bailiff has done a wonderfull job on all the pegs great big platforms and steps down to them a real pleasure to fish there and all done off his own back

and you can park behind every peg
this is whats needed to bring angling back to rivers

a spot on venue and with matches being run by simon and swino throughout the winter on saturdays the future looks bright
first match is this saturday
Waveney_One

Pray to the East !

Unread post by Waveney_One »

How do you think it will fish during the winter Joff? The winter fishing on the rivers round here is very limited. The local river - the Gipping you can forget now, too much abstraction and predation has killed it. 30 years ago it was great fishing with loads of roach around a pound.

The Wensum in Norwich fishes well but now they have redeveloped the area between the football ground and the railway station, they have put up railings to stop the drunks falling out of the night clubs and into the river and it isn't a great place to fish.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Pray to the East !

rich the river should fish well the Trent and the soar last years winter league was the best we'd had on the soar with double figures coming from every section when its clear the hemp fishing is second to none on the soar and then when its coloured some parts you could break the ton mark its not been do yet but it will be i'd say the Trent is going that way as well
its a shame the Trent winter league folded because i'm sure anglers will return now knowing that you can park behind a great deal of pegs Image
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

Pray to the East !

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

Joff,
13lb odd won it from Sherratts I believe, Tony came second with a lower 13lb off the peg swinno won off with 17lb which is peg 6 at the top of Baileys and to my surprise was an end peg down to 14 ! Most sections fished well with 7 to 9lbs needed to win. My area was the poorest in the match, Rob Perkins won the five pegs above me with 2lb 4oz, I had 3lb 8oz but was in with the pegs below the weir, 8lb 8oz coming from there.
Unfortunately the stock fish are not in numbers at the bottom of Baileys meadow. The municipal threw up a few weights of non stock fish up to 11lb.
I think the venue needs another three seasons to get back to where it was before the fish kill. Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pray to the East !

Unread post by TK »

Maydo CWH, but certainly some positive and encouraging news there Image - particularly as some were commenting last year that it was devoid of all life
pakmei

Pray to the East !

Unread post by pakmei »

How do you think it will fish during the winter Joff?  The winter fishing on the rivers round here is very limited.  The local river - the Gipping you can forget now,  too much abstraction and predation has killed it.  30 years ago it was great fishing with loads of roach around a pound.

The Wensum in Norwich fishes well but now they have redeveloped the  area between the football ground and the railway station, they have put up railings to stop the drunks falling out of the night clubs and into the river and it isn't a great place to fish.

Come on waveney one don't put people off our wonderfull venues, the wensum in this area is split into 5 section, only one section has these railings thats D section, the railings there incidently are much less obtrusive than those in C section which have been there for five thousand years at least. From november onwards matches are held there every weekend normally both days and usually won with over twenty pounds of roach, It's fantastic winter fishing and only mared by the difficulty of parking.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Pray to the East !

Unread post by Woodhouse »

Railings?,,,,Dont you eastern gay boys know about hack saws?....bloody seven fingered pooofta's
macca
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Personal Text: TRUE BLUE
Match Team/ Club: shakespeare superteam
Sponsor: four ashes

Pray to the East !

Unread post by macca »

dont they have tatters in norwich,in wolves they would of been long gone Image Image
pakmei

Pray to the East !

Unread post by pakmei »

dont they have tatters in norwich,in wolves they would of been long gone Image Image
the only tatters we have here we cook in a stew and eat with dumplings
pakmei

Pray to the East !

Unread post by pakmei »

Railings?,,,,Dont you eastern gay boys know about hack saws?....bloody seven fingered pooofta's
It's pure jealosy 7 fingers would be so very usefull for the average thieving brumy