If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Sandiacre Wednesday

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
petebagup
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Long Eaton Fed

Sandiacre Wednesday

Unread post by petebagup »

As Johno had to shoot off to the land of ferrets afterwards(mansfield) to run a juniors match Image he decided to fish the town stretch-yes i know it was fished sunday :D

Either end peg were favoured and there was quite a bit of colour in it.............for 2 hours anyway and we had 3 boats although the last one i could have hopped on 1 leg quicker >:(

The pommies fed for 2 hours and then it was back to clear water and bites dried up :(

The Ted Carter chap on the end Mark Ellemond? had 15 hemp roach late on to bolster his catch to 5-11 me 2nd with 123 pommies for 5-2 and the Cambridge chappy next peg had 5-0 of stampers-plenty of 2s and 3s although Fred will be rubbing his hands for this weekend!

I have spoken to Wrighty about a map for Saturday on the Vic water and there may be a chance that we can have the key for Sandicliffe car park which is half way on the stretch....fingers crossed :-/ draw as usual is the haunted house :)

Johno also assures me for Sundays match at Cotmanhay there will be a map with the draw at the Plough in Sandiacre(been for a pint there today full of red dogs :() Please bear in mind it will be a bit of a drive through Ilkeston to Cotmanhay parking near the Bridge pub on Bridge street!

Not sure of the numbers so far as most book in late Thursday but 40+ Saturday and Sunday-what we need is some of Joffs boats from the GU but not all his dog poo :D

If i hear owt else will post later on in the week Image
petebagup
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Match Team/ Club: Long Eaton Fed

Sandiacre Wednesday

Unread post by petebagup »

Muckno sent you a message mate sorry for the delay been a bit busy at work! Thats what happens when you have a day off :D
Irkthepurists

Sandiacre Wednesday

Unread post by Irkthepurists »

Bloody 'ell Pete, must be big pommies them there... my 83 only weighed 2.6 on Sunday!!
Image Image

Marc Elllement was the man on the end, oh to have his shift pattern!!