If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

How About This !

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

How About This !

Unread post by lloydy »

only got 0-8 and 0-6, anyone got any spare line Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Unread post by Dodge »

Them dufils should be mega for the F1s lloydy ;) Image Image Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Unread post by lloydy »

Them dufils should be mega for the F1s lloydy   ;)  Image Image Image

only fox floats for me dodge :D
CHOPWORM HERO
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: MaverBaitech
Sponsor: Maver / Baitech

How About This !

Unread post by CHOPWORM HERO »

Thanks Dodge, looks like I have some rigs to do today !
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

How About This !

Unread post by joffmiester »

Thanks Dodge, looks like I have some rigs to do today !

pinch some off adey he's done hundreds choppie Image Image
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

How About This !

Unread post by fin »

Thorne today , 158 won with 34-15-0 . 159 2nd with 17-00. 165 3rd 16 odd ..  167 4th 14 odd .. 168 5th 12 odd .. Winner had skimmers around 12 oz- 1lb mark n some big roach on caster and maggot . 2nd had 4 proper bream and 2 lb of roach . 3rd had 2 bream and 8lb of roach .. 4th had all roach for 14lb .. ............ COME ON U "ULL"

How About This !

Unread post by Guest »

Well, it’s snowed today here in Cambridge………. and it looks like more is on the way later in the week.

This weekend the owner of Heronbrook said that this Tuesday & Thursdays matches will be called off and possibly so will next Saturdays match should the weather get cold and the lakes freeze over again. !!!

Well, again am I the only person who thinks it was a bad idea to put a semi final on a commercial where the owner is reluctant to allow us to break the ice??????????

Now this isn’t sour grapes but with the venue being closed so much it gives the local teams( who have fished it before) a big advantage. If the venue would allow us to break the ice then we could plan how and when we could fish. As its stands we can’t plan anything. It’s a 260 mile round trip for us to get up there, we don’t want to travel up there to find out the matches are called off on the day !!!!!!
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Unread post by lloydy »

Well, it’s snowed today here in Cambridge………. and it looks like more is on the way later in the week.

This weekend the owner of Heronbrook said that this Tuesday & Thursdays matches will be called off and possibly so will next Saturdays match should the weather get cold and the lakes freeze over again. !!!

Well, again am I the only person who thinks it was a bad idea to put a semi final on a commercial where the owner is reluctant to allow us to break the ice?????????? 

Now this isn’t sour grapes but with the venue being closed so much it gives the local teams( who have fished it before) a big advantage. If the venue would allow us to break the ice then we could plan how and when we could fish. As its stands we can’t plan anything. It’s a 260 mile round trip for us to get up there,  we don’t want to travel up there to find out the matches are called off on the day !!!!!!

What will happen if its froze on day of match Image Woodhouse get hankat on reserve list quick Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

How About This !

Now this isn’t sour grapes but with the venue being closed so much it gives the local teams( who have fished it before) a big advantage. If the venue would allow us to break the ice then we could plan how and when we could fish. As its stands we can’t plan anything. It’s a 260 mile round trip for us to get up there,  we don’t want to travel up there to find out the matches are called off on the day !!!!!!

gibbo they broke the ice saturday it was allowed Image Imagechoppie told me sunday there lads didn't take ice breakers as they thought like you its not allowed i'd check from now on mate it cost choppie his 6th section trying to break it Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

How About This !

Thorne today , 158 won with 34-15-0 . 159 2nd with 17-00. 165 3rd 16 odd ..  167 4th 14 odd .. 168 5th 12 odd .. Winner had skimmers around 12 oz- 1lb mark n some big roach on caster and maggot . 2nd had 4 proper bream and 2 lb of roach . 3rd had 2 bream and 8lb of roach .. 4th had all roach for 14lb .. ............ COME ON U "ULL"

outstanding but i'm still not going it would of been different if we had qualified am sure Image Imagemore bream this week then was on the pegs below the turn round bridge on the higher bank
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Unread post by bill yards »

Gibbo,
Neil let them break the ice on Saturday; it was a hard match in areas.
The following day in his ind league there was THREE tons.
It shouldn't be frozen now, we hardly had a frost in these parts last night. Image Image Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Unread post by lloydy »

Dry nets next to pegs that have 100lb, we need some warmer weather
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Yeah, as much as I hate agreeing with him Image Lloydys right there. Image
Looking at the full result (I know crappity smack all about this type of fishing though) didn't those big weight all come from bends.
Now I know Heronbrook is pegged all right compared to most but If you draw an inside bend there is loads more water to fish over due to the bends themselves. Maybe that explains those big weights are coming from these areas.
I still know crappity smack all about this type of fishing and don't crappity smack want to. crappity smack it off.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

How About This !

Yeah, as much as I hate agreeing with him Image Lloydys right there. Image
Looking at the full result (I know crappity smack all about this type of fishing though) didn't those big weight all come from bends.
Now I know Heronbrook is pegged all right compared to most but If you draw an inside bend there is loads more water to fish over due to the bends themselves. Maybe that explains those big weights are coming from these areas.
I still know crappity smack all about this type of fishing and don't crappity smack want to. crappity smack it off.
DO YOU WANT A SPADE BILL Image Imagei should stay a way from these pellet munchers mate Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

How About This !

in fact they should start a new topic
heronbrook semi for gay pellet munchers Image Image Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

Unread post by lloydy »

Yeah, as much as I hate agreeing with himLloydys right there

Image Image Image Image Image ImageI get it right sometimes Bill, usually when my brain works before my gob Image
ropa
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

How About This !

Unread post by ropa »

So is Heronbrook frozen over or not?????? >:( >:( Might get a chance to have a look at the place soon?? >:( Was gona drive down this weekend for a fish :-/

Joff maybe`s it is a semi for Gay Pellet Munchers, but it`s a semi!!!!! ;) ;) ;) Image Image Image

How About This !

Unread post by Guest »

thats a bit harsh Ropes!!!! I'm sure Joff would love to be fishing a semi even if he did have to use a pellet Image

How About This !

Unread post by Guest »

Hey Bill,
And that’s another thing……….We weren’t told that Neil was running an individual league at Heronbrook on Sundays until early January. By then it was too late to book on as he was only taking bookings until the end of December ! >:(
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

How About This !

If I get the chance I'll stick sumat up about the state of play at Heronbrook. It'll have to be on Thursday morning though; I see Neil on Wed nights.
We hardly had a frost here last night though but it is already colder at this minute than all last night.

P ImageE ImageL ImageE ImageT ImageS Image