If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Skills

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.

Skills

Unread post by Guest »

Flicking a feeder full of hemp and caster tight across the Trent to lure a nice net of chub from under the overhanging branches. If I tried to do it now, it would look like a bloody Christmas tree with bits of gear hanging off it  :-/
OR
Casting a 2xNo4 Billy Makin canal waggler tight to the bullrushes on the T & M canal and catching a net of caster Roach.  :'(

[highlight]Mind, I could still give Hoddy a run for his money fishing the porcupine quill anywhere [/highlight] ;)

mr v for a man who constantly backs out of wages and challenges i think this is a bit too bold a statement after all i am not a has been i know and hang around with top anglers and i have proved my quality on the quill waggler on the severn and trent and avon and in ireland. fishing peacock and quill wagglers is a fine art something i have perfected so if you dare take me up on a challenge name your time,place and sandwich you require and ill make a mockery of you mr v

Hoddy