If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

B & J on the KP

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

Let em use it I say. If people have already, or want to, good luck to them Image
Less opposition to worry about :D I could do with the top 4 or 5 in the league table using it for the last 2 rounds. More points in the bag for MrV Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

HA i have had a informer that has told me mr V and mr TK are in shares in the worm and j :D
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

HA  i have had a  informer that has told me [highlight]mr V and mr TK are in shares in the worm and j[/highlight]   :D

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Your having a Ha Ha moment Ginge :D :D :D :D :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Shall I come clean...........................................?

:D :D :D :D :D
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Simple »

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Your having a Ha Ha moment Ginge   :D :D :D :D :D

Brilliant :D :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Not that there's anything to be ashamed in using the little red men...........this thread almost reads as if it's a cardinal sin..............but some of the users on the KP this year may not be members of this forum. So would it be fair to mention them here?
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

HA well mr V match 2 peg 7 =7.3.0 m3 =3.4.2 m4 =3.8.4 m5 =2.1.0 and all were small fish norm court on b/j not a big fish in sight Well not caster fish :D Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

B & J on the KP

Unread post by me »

Ha Ha was the blood worm king ;) :D

Mr V you know exactly what bait i was using as you bought me all my bait :D and thanks again for getting it me Image
Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

:D :D :D :D And I thought my eyes were going GT - looked like there were some 'bonus' fish to me in those weight ins :D :D :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Ha Ha was the blood worm king  ;) :D

Mr V you know exactly what bait i was using as you bought me all my bait   :D  and thanks again for getting it me  Image

Bloody good hookers they were too wern't they ME.........I had a pack off Mr V too :D :D :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

WELL  I HEARD MARK WAS USING IT THE LAST 2 WEEKS, BUT I DONT KNOW WHO ELSE. IT DON'T MATTER ANYWAY IT IS NOT BANNED ACCORDING TO MR KULIK SO NOWT TO BE ASHAMED OF.

The Man of Mystery has gone quiet............I'd certainly like to hear a bit more Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Simple »

Who is he, because If you think I know, your wrong lol   :D  Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by TK »

Who is he, because If you think I know, your wrong lol   :D  Image

One of three...........can't narrow it down yet.......but a strong suspicion as to the identity :-X
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Woodhouse »

You wont need Miss Marples to work it out if i manage to get there....

Its all i'll bloody bring.
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

HA    well mr V match 2 peg 7 =7.3.0 m3 =3.4.2 m4 =3.8.4 m5 =2.1.0 and all were small fish norm  court on  b/j not a big fish in sight Well not caster fish   :D  Image

Whats this. Ha Ha having a dig  Image Claws showing eh  Image
Over 10 years of fishing a venue and learning all its moods and traits count for nothing then Ginge. If you think back, I have probably had less than 30 gudgeon in total (which I would class as small fish). The rest are what I would class as decent caster fish (that comes from my canal mentality). Roach up to 4 oz, chub up to the pound and 2 skimmers.

Strange how such a simple posting meant to offer advice can cause such fun.   :D :D Keeps the bites coming Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :D :D
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

Blimey ive missed some fun.

would add that GT has a point regarding one match where mr v caught 3lb odd from peg 9 or 10 on a cold day , mostly small roach and then came on forum out of the blue stating the bait he had used 1/8 of squat etc. Seemed a bit fishy to me that ;) :D Image Would add mr v's impressive net of fish from peg 7 included bream and couple of quality chub as well as roach(see pics) and was typical of a caster caught net of fish from track and brambles.

TK, suspects 6 people and will come clean eventually with his info and source :D

As for the man of mystery, i text the guy i thought it was and he ruled himself out of the equation.
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

Blimey ive missed some fun.

[highlight]would add that GT has a point regarding one match where mr v caught 3lb odd from peg 9 or 10 on a cold day , mostly small roach and then came on forum out of the blue stating the bait he had used 1/8 of squat etc. Seemed a bit fishy to me [/highlight]that  ;) :D Image Would add mr v's impressive net of fish from peg 7 included bream and couple of quality chub as well as roach(see pics) and was typical of a caster caught net of fish from track and brambles.

Interesting comment that Yamo. I may have mislead you by thinking all my fish came to caster on every match. Image Dont you fish the squatt? You may also like to look back and see that I have done a post after every match (except match 2) statiing my methods for the day. I like to share info to help other people, thats how I learned, by listening to people who know a venue. Image
There will be a lot of furtive looking around at the next Grueller. ;) "Whats that hes opening, whats in that bait tub hes just got out" Love it :D
If anybody wants me to get them the baits I use for the next match, I will gladly do so. I just hope the fish are biting as hard as some of the forum members on here Image Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

B & J on the KP

Unread post by YAMO »

im curently negotiating the production a B&J detector, which will be carried AND operated by GT for the remaining grueller matches. :D :D
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

B & J on the KP

Unread post by Simple »

No need to check me, I won't be using it at all. ;)
I'm amazed at the amount posts this topic has brought up. All this for some little red wriggly things Image :D
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

B & J on the KP

Unread post by MrV »

No need to check me, I won't be using it at all.  ;)
I'm amazed at the amount posts this topic has brought up. All this for some [highlight]little red wriggly things  [/highlight]Image :D

My Mrs says small things amuse small minds  Image Whatever does she mean.  Image