If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

All our yesterdays.......Dickie Carr plus......

For TK's trip down Memory Lane.

Moderator: TK

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

I pulled up at a crossroads on a rural road in Ireland to ask an old timer who was using a scythe to clear the hedgerows for directions to Hill Street lake. He points straight ahead and sez &quot :D at road takes ye to Dublin". Points left and sez Dat road takes ye to Ennis. Points right and sez &quot :D at road takes ye to Limerick". Points back the way we have just come and sez &quot :D at road takes ye to anywhere else in Ireland ye wants to go!!"   :-/ :-/ :-/              The car was rocking with laughter. Needless to say, we gave up trying to find the lake and went on the Shannon instead  :D :D
trypewriter
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by trypewriter »

I've often thought that if DC had been a cricket commentator he might have referred to a former Pakistan cricket captains as

'In me mam's old hat'.