If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Division one National

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Chris V
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Unread post by Chris V »

Weights and points.
Who done good??
Not me i weighed in 600 grams for 21 points Image Image Anyone score lower??
I`m going back to the dark side. Now wheres my pellets??
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Division one National

Unread post by TK »

Whereabouts (what section/peg) were you ChrisV  Image
a_foster
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Unread post by a_foster »

i weighed 2020 grams which got me 61 points
i had a decent match apart from having to pull my keepnet out to stop a boat hitting it
Chris V
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Unread post by Chris V »

Whereabouts (what section/peg) were you ChrisV  Image

H section peg 31. I walked past some right Dolly holes and ended up on a straight about 7 pegs to the left of an overshot.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Division one National

Unread post by Woodhouse »

I had 1930 for 59 points from peg 146 at Norbury.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Unread post by Dodge »

I went shopping wiv the missus ::)
endpeg
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Division one National

Unread post by endpeg »

I went shopping wiv the missus  ::)
Plenty of brownie points there then!
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Unread post by bill yards »

H section peg 31. I walked past some right Dolly holes and ended up on a straight about 7 pegs to the left of an overshot.

They run regular bus services to that area; most don't ask for a return ticket Image Image Image Image
Guzunder

Division one National

Unread post by Guzunder »

Peg 40 on f section 3230 66 points
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Peg F40, -around permanent peg 115

Lots of small roach and gobies, odd bit better perch. Maybe a late chub? Image
Guzunder

Division one National

Yes mate probably 70 small fish an eel and avery late chub lol ;) ;)
Chris V
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Unread post by Chris V »

They run regular bus services to that area; most don't ask for a return ticket Image Image Image Image

Cheers Bill for that 280 mile round trip for 600 grams :'( :'( Could have been worse 240 mile round trip for 7 ounces on Sunday what a great crappity smack weekend i have had. Image Image Image
Bill well done for the organisation mate. The post codes on the directions worked a treat. Image Image
Guzunder

Division one National

Just would like to say best pegged and organised national for a long time your a credit Bill Image Image
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Division one National

Unread post by chavey »

H58 1090grms 44 points. Plus I lost a 2lb bream/hybrid? after playing it/ being dragged around the peg by it on no.2 elastic for 2 or 3 minutes. Mind you it was foul hooked across the back! so I didn't really deserve it. Would have been nice though!
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Division one National

Cheers Bill for that 280 mile round trip for 600 grams Could have been worse 240 mile round trip for 7 ounces on Sunday what a great crappity smacking weekend i have had.

Any time me duck Image
scotty85
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament
Personal Text: Redfin's forever
Match Team/ Club: Matrix Dynamite Trentmen

Division one National

Unread post by scotty85 »

2040 for 58 points from little onn e13.well done shakey and all that tuck part. Image
Mullarkey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Division one National

Unread post by Mullarkey »

I drew peg G16 (Norbury) and had 2k 300g for 58 points. I caught mainly bits on squatt plus one perch of about a pound on double carstir, my only bite on my big fish line. The guy on my left had 2k 480g (60 points) courtesy of eels and perch on worm down the track (he lost an eel about 2lb at the net as well!). Fair play to him, he came from Newcastle and fully admitted that he never fished canals, so fished positive. I still can`t believe that he could catch right after three or four boats went straight over his line! definitely one for the memory bank.
As a team we got what we deserved, 24th with no practise. I suppose thats ok, as I`d have hated to have spent a week up there like some of the other teams who came lower than us.
well done to Shakey, fantastic scores, qulaity anglers, local knowledge and I guess quite a lot of luck at the draw is an unbeatable combination, its what we all go fishing for.

Also said hello to Bill as he came striding down the canal, well done on the organisation.
Shame about the beer running out as i got to the bar, no shandy left whatsoever, had to have one of them spotted hen warm bottled beers. Didn`t taste too bad with half a dozen chunks of ice in though. Got home about 10pm, too tired to go round the pub for some fine southern largers.
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

Division one National

Unread post by lloydy »

H63 2520 for 61 points, had about 200 bits a nice days fishing.  Thanks to Bill, Paul and the Eclipce lads for great practice matches and a great National, don't know what to do now the big matches have finished :-/
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Division one National

Unread post by joffmiester »

A14 next to a flyer 2kg 020g i think for 51 points could of done better if my peg hadn't of been filled in Image Image

Division one National

Unread post by Guest »

drew c 61 to the right of the moat house bridge just before the bend 10" deep 14m wide on tins :'(.before the match i gave myself a target of 30 points in this section as you cannot compete with the rest of the pegs due to end pegs and features etc . i ended up with 34 points :), i weighed 930 grams beating either side of me,the catch consisting of 30 fish 4 gudgeon and 26 roach caught on bread and flouro pinkie over white punch cloud. of the 15 pegs my side of the bridge i beat all but 3 , 2 were on big rush beds of which one was and end peg and the other on a willow tree. the last four pegs in my section were 1/4 of a mile away at the next bridge and they all weighed over 1.1/2 kilo. the end result of my day was i was happy with my performance as i felt i did as much as i could but as with lloydys boys we had no chance with our team draw Image so the feeling of disappointment is still there at the minute. as paul turner said to me on the morning ,knowledge and ability have to be coupled with a good drawing arm.