If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by Simple »

A very hard day for everyone today with not a lot been caught at all  :-[
Horrible day weather wise also, rained pretty much for the whole match.
It started good as KOD held the bag up and no one wanted to draw first, so I though bugger it and went first. Out comes peg 4  Image
I thought that will do me, I'm slowing working my way down the the star peg number 1  Image
I fished it exactly the same as 3 weeks earlier when I was on peg 5, only this time rather than waiting 1 minute for a bite I had to wait
45 mins  :-/ Which I missed lol.
About an hour and a half and I had my first and only fish, a 9oz chub. After that I struggled to get bites and in the remaining time I had 5 more bites and missed them all  :-[
I did manage to get carp in my peg but they didn't want to know ::)
A very hard match for everyone.

Si won the pound this week  Image Image whopped me with his Gudgeon powers and a bonus chub for him.

During the match GT got bored and decided to borrow my camera and proceed to try his best to fill up the memory stick Image
[highlight]Next time GT move your friggin hand out the way of the flash and lens[/highlight]
Half the pictures were no good  :( :(

Pictures from today's match can be found HERE

I will leave TK to put the results up and announce the well earned winner of the day  Image Image
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by Dave C »

7 bites and you only hit 1  Image

Well what can I say apart from you deserve to lose your pound with that performance. :P
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by YAMO »

Think we should make the point that there was a match on there yesterday too, and for a venue that's not used to having many matches on this time of year, can be a crucial differece--add to the fact that there was no hot water pumping round you can see reasons why it didnt produce the weights we know the venue can.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by Woodhouse »

Where are the results?

Is the old git walking home.... :P Image Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by TK »

Only just woke up...........day go to bed last night till 2am and and then it was hard work today staring at that motionless float :D
Gotta dive in the shower now and go out again so the moment you've all been waiting for.........will be in the morn :D
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

HA Image Image Image
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

HA TK gon missing last seen at club at around 12 05 am Image
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by MrV »

Spot on Yamo. Its a different animal when there is a match on it during the previous few days, although this only happens Xmas time. Some of them would have used worm and joker too, which would have made it even harder on some pegs yesterday. Hence the total bait I used yesterday would add up to the following:  ;)
1/8 th pt squatt, 1/8th pt hemp, 1/8th pt caster, a few pinkie and maggot hookbaits and less than 1/2pt groundbait. All this fed over 4 hours amounts to very little going in.  :P
I had 5 gobies and 1x4oz hybrid on whip line in first half hour, then most others came from track, apart from 3xroach at 16mtrs late on. Could not nail fish on one particular bait, so caught on everything. Only regret was havin no worms to chop and use (my own fault for not checking them before going to tackle shop, opened the tub at my peg and they were all dead  :-/ )
On days like that you just have to keep your head down and concentrate. Every bite is a bonus, and you cant afford to miss them (Ask Simon :D )
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by Simple »

7 bites and you only hit 1  Image

Well what can I say apart from you deserve to lose your pound with that performance. :P

You stick to your guaranteed baggin waters. Some of us like a challenge when we go fishing ;) :P
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

so the moment you've all been waiting for.........will be in the morn ing yep might be monday morning  
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

T K GRUELLER MATCH 4

Unread post by TK »

Hold on a minute.................and I'll put the results up - exciting stuff aint it :D