If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Fishomania

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fishomania

Unread post by TK »

How you got on today Jagman?

Look forward to reading a winning report Image
jagman

Fishomania

Unread post by jagman »

dont make me laugh!!!!

drew the worst peg in the world so i went to town trying to build my own island made of groundbait and chopped worm lol
had about 6 roach and a carp which was smaller than the roach

i havnt had a halve decent draw now for about the last 5 odd matches

i packed up today with 2 hours left
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fishomania

Unread post by TK »

Hard luck mate - sure you'll draw a flyer next Tues Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Fishomania

Unread post by YAMO »

dave tut tut mate, ever sinc eyou associated yourself with the cashmore's guys it seems our curse has got hold of ya ! always next time
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Fishomania

Unread post by Simple »

Well done on getting a ticket and having the balls to enter something like that.  Image
I would be shi*ting myself, but then again it would be a good place to gain some experience I suppose.
I tried to reply last night but it wouldn't let me  ::)
jagman

Fishomania

Unread post by jagman »

i gotta say that you do learn alot off the "big boys" but somthing i did learn in it is if your not catching and you got no chance of your section then get off your box and go and watch the person who is catching.
its also better if you are on a good venue, yesterdays venue.... well let me put it like this, it aint no 130 peg venue but it woulod be a superb 70 or 80 peg venue
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fishomania

Unread post by Simple »

That's what I would like to do, just go and watch the "Big boys" before fishing along side them.
I'm happy club fishing, no pressure. Especially off Tinky  :P   :D Image
jagman

Fishomania

Unread post by jagman »

you just gotta go there mate and watch em! spoke to steve ringer and neil machin and they are really good lads telling me what rigs they used, how to set them up

speaking for mysef they know the likes of me are not in their league so they know we not gonna damage them in matches (well im not lol)

Fishomania

Unread post by Guest »

i qualified for fishomania this year and barbara is going to the next qualifier not only to qualify but to also sell sandwiches

Hoddy
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fishomania

Unread post by Simple »

i qualified for fishomania this year and barbara is going to the next qualifier not only to qualify but to also sell sandwiches

Hoddy

There is no more qualifiers. Lindholme was the last match before the final. So is she fishing the final then Image :D

Fishomania

Unread post by Guest »

barbara was told therei s one more qualification flier at barston lakes in july july 21st...oh sh!t i got dates wrong no wonder barbara was off with me and didnt make me any sandwiches earlier.. i have the final in 2 weeks time.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fishomania

Unread post by Simple »

The final is on the 21st mate. I will be watching on TV, maybe I will see Barb delivering the sarnies to the pegs Image

Fishomania

Unread post by Guest »

im having a shave and my hair cut for the big day. not looking forward to the trip to doncaster if weather dont get better