If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Punch & Caster only knock up

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

.........if enuff interest............if not just a pleasure session

Pelsall cut this Fri - get there about 9.00am

Intend to fish the bridge basin and couple of pegs going upto the pub.......the ones that produced best on Curse Match 1

TK, Heinzer, Cotti and Mr V are turning up.......all are welcome
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

sorry TK going to get some practice for garbolino match Image
goin to fish open at boldings reckon i'll do 100lb+
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just kiddin be happy with 10lb
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

going to tunnel barn with zorro goldenballs and anyone else wanting to jump on our bandwagon.

personally ive had enough of canals -thanks for invite tho
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Ok guys..........best of luck - hope you suss the methods out Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Nobody else fancy it..........? Conna? The Wedge?
Conna
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Conna »

Thanks for the offer TK but I have a job painting a garage this Friday (gotta get a bit of cash from somewhere). It's going to be a lovely day for it though so enjoy it and be sure to let us know how you get on Image Actually I won't be going fishing this weekend at all, I have my orders I have to spend a little time with my family which is fair enough coz as soon as the Yale matches start I won't have many free weekends. Image
heinzer
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by heinzer »

Hi TK, spoke to the wedge and goldenballs ludgate last night tried to get them on the cut on friday with we but was warned of by the pool team ladies that on no account were they fishing with we, also ask MGB he said yes he will turn up just to get revenge on you for your comments about boaters, which means he will turn on that bloody big boat of his and stur the cut up, you have been warned.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Hi Heinzer..............with this glorious weather forecast for in the morn might need a bit of 'colour' in the water after all.

My comments about 'boaters' were restricted to one particular 'boater'..........who probably didn't recognise the 'damage' he was doing that day and who failed to express any form of regret or apology to the 'injured' anglers who sat and grinned and beared it without any malicious retort on their part (which surprised me really!)    

I'll have to call KOD off his Boldings match to deal with any marauding boaters we are likely to encounter on the Curley Wyrley tomorrow   :D

Ok cokey Conna...........best of fun with that paintbrush in your hand.......I'll let you know how we faired against those punch kings, Cotti and Mr V  Image
MGB
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by MGB »

OK chaps, you win. If your gonner call in KOD for backup I will defo keep my boat away till after the whistle blows. I've had the tape measure out and there's no way my ar..e will accomodate a 16 m pole ! Image
heinzer
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by heinzer »

Hi MGB looks like the threat of KOD has frightened you of, but if you do come through make sure you have the bacon butties on board.
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

Mmmmmm bacon butties sounds like bribery to me :D