If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Interoffice Match

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Interoffice Match

Unread post by Dave C »

I have had a talk with Richard Rowell and Gary Acres regarding this years Interoffice match. Both of them feel that with the current climate in their offices that funding for the match is very unlikely and also the chances of their teams getting the day off work to fish will be difficult.

Between us we have decided to hold the match on a Saturday and to make it self funding. We have again booked Colemans Cottage as the facilities and the fishing are usually some  of the best around, and it is a reasonable distance from both Norwich and London.

The lake costs £210 for the day so to cover that each team will have to find £70 ( £7 each angler) as that is the same cost as a day ticket I dont see a problem with that. In addition we may ( not yet decided) raise that to £10 an angler to cover some trophies for the winners, sections, and winning team.

Preference for selection will be given to Ex Marsh employees though in the past the other teams have been short so more than 10 will probably get the chance to fish.

I have provisionally booked Pathfield Lake for the 6th of June but need to confirm that is OK with the others. I know we already have a club match there 3 weeks before but at least we will get a chance to practise. Image Image Image
Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

Interoffice Match

Unread post by Mugger »

Dave,
While i realise that I don't qualify to fish the Interoffice Match, if you need anyone to make the numbers up I'll probably be up for it if needed.  ;)
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
kev the catch
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Interoffice Match

Unread post by kev the catch »

Dave.

All sounds good to me.

Kev Image
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Interoffice Match

Unread post by Dave C »

Good News from Gary at Witham. Image

He has managed to get funding from the Sports and Social Club to cover the cost of the lake and some trophies. So apart from bait, £5 optional pools and brekkie its a FREE DAY Image Image
Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Interoffice Match

Unread post by Spamwham »

Thats a result - nice one. But you and these flippin bananas Image