If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

A little disappointing

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Gowith

A little disappointing

Unread post by Gowith »

You said it Moderator 35 years in accounts dept.... work did you say !! you always has a pice of paper in your hand :D
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

A little disappointing

Unread post by Dave C »

[edit]This escape tunnel is taking some digging[/edit]

You obviously need some help TK. My escape tunnel was finished over 3 1/2 years ago and escape successfully completed without mishap. Image Image Image Image

Problem is what to do with all the time. Post on fishing forums or Go fishing or go on holiday. Decisions decisions decisions.
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

A little disappointing

Unread post by Tel »

Don't know how you cope    
nomorelongwalks
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: I Came I Saw I Blanked

A little disappointing

Unread post by nomorelongwalks »

He doesn't Tel,Glady's makes all the decisions for him ;)
Laugh For God's Sake,The Goverment will Ban It  Soon
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

A little disappointing

Unread post by Dodge »

Any silverfish venues down your neck of the woods fellas Image Image some great sport to be had this time of year on commercials that have plenty of silvers,roach ,skimmers bream etc Image
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

A little disappointing

Unread post by Dave C »

There are a few venues that are mainly carp in summer but hold terrific heads of silvers which dont tend to get fished for very often. I know Peter fished Hartleylands Reservoir a few years ago and had 315 roach averaging 6 oz in 4 1/2 hours and topped it up with 11 carp about 5lb  each in the next hour. Image

Ive just switched to using maggot for whatever comes along like last week  http://yaleac.si-lad.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1226008536.
We also fished Hartleylands Nicks lake last week and both Tony and I ended up catching roach to over the 1lb on a top two as the carp didnt want to play properly. Still couldnt get Colin off of the paste though. Image