If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Where is he?

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Where is he?

Unread post by Woodhouse »

Has Hoddy gone into rehab? Image

Where is he?

Unread post by Guest »

well it has not been the best week for me. on friday night i got bladdered and fell to sleep down stairs and left garage door wide open where id been preparing my bait for the gruller match. when barbara woke up at 4.30am to do sandwiches she noticed mess on the front garden and sure enough someone had ransacked the garage. barbara was furious as they took her new landmower her bike and her weights bench. they also took a bait fridge and a trolley thankfully they left my keenets bag and holdall but took the rods nets and poles inside them.they also left a selection of newly made quill wagglers made by barbara. when barabara woke me up she was fuming and kicked me out the house. we havent spoken since. ive been staying at my ex's house in brownhills and i will be spending this week's wages on buying a new rod/reel/net/keepnet and pole. it has beena disasterous week for me. However every cloud has a silver lining, my ex has agreed to help me make sandwiches for the next gruller match.I cannot guarantee they will be of barbara's fantastic standard but with my input and hygene experience they wont be that much different.

Now me and barbara are separated i wanted to say that she is an amazing woman she does everything for me and everything around the house, i miss her dearly and if you are reading this barbara and i think you may well be, i miss you. I am having to share a bed with my ex, and i want to be back in your arms. i hope Barbara does not try to contact ha ha and meet up just to spite me i am your man not him, plus he is bald.

right anyone for sandwiches for the next gruller match?
Mark_Stanaway
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Where is he?

Unread post by Mark_Stanaway »

Image WHAT A LOAD OFF SH!T HODDY Image

Where is he?

Unread post by Guest »

now ha ha i know you have a screw loose but i think barbara will hunt you down just to spite me. believe what you want to believe

Hoddy
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where is he?

Unread post by TK »

How did the Trent fish on Sat Hoddy?

Where is he?

Unread post by Guest »

ended up fishing collingham on tidal trent, we only had one carp and one barbel the level was well high and we only stayed for 3 hours. I saw your match was sh!t so what can i say i did not miss out much. i wont be fishing with you lot unless you ask me outright to guest for you as i feel none of you respect me and i am just a figure of fun amongst you all. and none of you buy sandwiches

Hoddy
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where is he?

Unread post by TK »

You are welcome to join us on our next match Hoddy - 17th March on the Trent & Mersey canal at Armitage Image

Access to the section we are fishing is via Church Lane

You ought to realize that you are only a figure of fun because you are full of promises but never turn up
and thats why we don't order any sarnies anymore