If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Today

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Mullarkey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Today

Unread post by Mullarkey »

drew Nene parade on the March Xmas match on the Old Nene next to mad as a hatter Phil Speakman. Started on bread at 5 joints, had 50 fish in the first hour, then struggled as the flow increased. Ended up catching on hemp across and finished on 137 fish for 18 pound and 6th in the match (80 beer tokens), 23lb won it, three 21lbs a 19 then me. In retrospect a poor second hour probably cost me second place. Any way mustn`t grumble i could have been sitting next to the winner. By the way nutty Phil was owning up to 20lb plus, he said that he had 14 skimmers (10-12 ozzers) in the first hour, plus roach that averaged 3 oz every put in. He weighed 14lb 9oz! He even stated that when he`s on fish he likes to drink cans of red bull as it speeds him up. All this was said to a gallery of half a dozen people. The more he opens his mouth the more his foot goes in. Proper nutter.
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Tipton VDE

Today

Unread post by Woodhouse »

By the way nutty Phil was owning up to 20lb plus, he said that he had 14 skimmers (10-12 ozzers) in the first hour, plus roach that averaged 3 oz every put in. He weighed 14lb 9oz! He even stated that when he`s on fish he likes to drink cans of red bull as it speeds him up. All this was said to a gallery of half a dozen people. The more he opens his mouth the more his foot goes in. Proper nutter.

I want one of those to fish my matches..

I wont take the p!ss.....honest.
Chris V
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

Unread post by Chris V »

drew Nene parade on the March Xmas match on the Old Nene next to mad as a hatter Phil Speakman. Started on bread at 5 joints, had 50 fish in the first hour, then struggled as the flow increased. Ended up catching on hemp across and finished on 137 fish for 18 pound and  6th in the match (80 beer tokens), 23lb won it, three 21lbs a 19 then me. In retrospect a poor second hour probably cost me second place. Any way mustn`t grumble i could have been sitting next to the winner. By the way nutty Phil was owning up to 20lb plus, he said that he had 14 skimmers (10-12 ozzers) in the first hour, plus roach that averaged 3 oz every put in. He weighed 14lb 9oz! He even stated that when he`s on fish he likes to drink cans of red bull as it speeds him up. All this was said to a gallery of half a dozen people. The more he opens his mouth the more his foot goes in. Proper nutter.

Another bad peg then Steve?? Image Image
Flow? What flow?? Try sitting in a windy peg where your pole pulls you off your box. Image Image

I HATE THE WIND!!!!
diddy
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Today

Unread post by diddy »

I want one of those to fish my matches..

I wont take the p!ss.....honest.
[/quote]
you have but its hard to take the p!ss out of ur self. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Today

Unread post by chavey »

March sounds a lovely place, just wish it was closer. Every month in Match fishing I love reading about the places Wayne, fishes, roach roach and more roach. hmmm
Chris, at the end today there was a hot buffet which included Sausage rolls, mince pies and hot French onion soup!! of which I had about 4 cups! It wasn't too windy on our match today but its getting Windy now..... Bloody soup!!
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

Unread post by bill yards »

Right you bunch of crappity smack yellow stream takers.

Shakey Boys - I really hope your crappity smack after the league Indian is going down well and there aint many crappity smack bones in the crappity smack curry. And theres more; I hope you all have the crappity smack shits in the morning and don't come round to my house for any crappity smack Andrex cuz I've used it all.

Anybody got a spare crappity smack trolley wheel.

I hope some crappity smack replies cuz none of my team have spoke to me tonight.

crappity smack it all Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

I take it you haven't had a good day then Bill?
chavey
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Today

Unread post by chavey »

Lee, your tips gone round...... strike!!!
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

It is with utmost pleasure that I find someone has spoken to me.

Thank you 8-) 8-) 8-)
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

Too late Chavey.....

Any body got a spinner i can lend to get my rod back?
diddy
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Today

Unread post by diddy »

u'll have to strip off and go in for it........................... :o :o :o :o :o :o

second thoughts i'll buy u a new rod and reel, coz seein that won't be a pretty sight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image Image Image Image :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Today

Unread post by Guest »

Well Bill .....

I remember Georgey Babey almost did that across us on the super league at wombourne as he had several holes in his keepnet and ended up last in his section when he should of been 2nd

but we still won the day so we didn't fall out with him  8-)

However like your team mates i am in two minds whether to talk 2 u now after u told georgey babey that i had gone the other way up the canal AFTER you had walked past me  Image Image Image

Was it because i took so bloody long walkin back that u thought i had turned round  8-) :( :(

Anyway after your day i feel you need all the friends u can get so i wont hold a grudge  Image Image

Newho ..... thank fek that the angling times is over for this year, as i have had the most frustrating of leagues :( :(

Think i'm gna go do some squatt n bread fishin at curdworth for a bit now  Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

Unread post by Dodge »

Crappitty smacking ace Bill Image .......... someone has had a worse weekend than me Image Image Image

Luv it Image Image Image

Nearly Chrimbo Bill Image Image Image Image
Woodhouse
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

I can remember Bezza costing us a round of the Shroppie when i fished for JTE Wolves through having a hole in his net.

I lost a section of the Warks to Endpeg after having a hole in my net.

Probably the worse thing i've seen is a team mate (A member on here) bringing his fish down the net to weigh in...The pleb had his top ring under water.... Image Image

Today

Unread post by Guest »

Do share with us Mr Woodhouse Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

Unread post by Dodge »

The pleb

I dont know any plebs on here Image Image Image Image Image

Today

Unread post by Guest »

Unless Woodhouse is talking about himself in the third person Image Image Image

bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Today

Yes Bezza used to fish with us.
Must be crappity smack catching.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

Today

Unread post by lloydy »

Tek no notice Bill :D Image Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Today

Unread post by joffmiester »

I was next to the winner today at March. Image Image
Dave Harpin had 23lb 10oz (mainly tench) to my 9lb 8oz of Roach Image Image
I must add that he was on an end peg.

chris are you a one trick pony didn't you take any worm and casters Image Image Image