If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Club Fees

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Club Fees

Unread post by Dave C »

Club fees are now due. I have decided that we can keep them the same as they have been for the last 3 years at £25.

For those that I wont see during the next month can you please send me a cheque. If those who I will see could make sure they have cash the next time we meet.

Everyone I have spoken to so far has said they will be rejoining, plus we have one new member most will remember working with at Marsh.. Bob Thompson. Image Image. We now have 23 members which is more than I expected when we started our little club, plus I have a couple of non Marsh people who want to join us when spaces arrise.
JHermite

Club Fees

Unread post by JHermite »

Hi Dave,

Will get my cheque in the post soonest.

Have seen the list of venues for 2009 & it looks good. Have got my eye on what looks like a new venue near me will keep you posted.

Hope you had a good Christmas & all the best for the New Year.

J xx
grahammanning
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Club Fees

Unread post by grahammanning »

Hi Dave,

Can you remind me your address please to send cheque?

Cheers,

Graham