If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

The leaderboard after 6 Curse matches

You know the score, Wind-up the other Members here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

What a difference a match can make if things go your way - or not in mine and a few other cases :D

We have a new leader in the yellow jersey............can he take the pressure and hold onto first place or is he just a sitting duck ripe for plucking.........

1 Cotti 162 points after finishing 3rd last match - consistent all season so far
2 MrV 157 - crashed from the dizzy heights after only finishing 18th
3 Zorro - 156 - also looking a strong contender
4 HaHa - 153 - but will the Avon be his demise?
5 BDM - 141 - hangs onto 5th despite doing nowt all season - things can only get better - need to switch on the STEALTH
6 The Wedge 139 - should come strong on the pools, but still a few rivers to go
7 Yamo - 138 - also hanging on in there - but has come from the back of the pack before. he's seen it all, but now might be a carrying a deadly viral infection known as Fertitus that could play havock with his mind
also
9 KOD 109
10 Heinzer 107
13 MGB 90
20 Golden Balls 58

I couldn't believe Tommy Cooper dry netted from his chosen cock peg in the corner at Woodcote - did he Rip van Winkle as usual for 4 hrs 59 mins of the match Image Image Image
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

i too couldnt beleive tommy cooper dry netted, but like u say i think he was asleeep for 3 hours.

yes ive got 'fert' disease and sadly will miss at least 2 river matches(my strongest part) so rule me out, obviously im supporting zorro this year to keep it in the family. ;)
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

well TK you were right about cotty. mr v has missed a few matches too and had dropped down and its quite tight at the top. who's your pick? i could have a result and might only miss 1 match albeit sharratts farm, but im gonna go all out to get as many points as poss and biggest weight poss for my team. still rooting for zorro!
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

The Wedge has moved into a strong position - winning the last two matches on his beloved pools. Can he hold it together on the river? As I said on Sat, someone is looking down on him with 2 flooded rivers so far this season.
Obviously we need to put a stop the his devasting results rolling on so I've balanced the fixture list up a bit.......................
As I booked Issac Waltons - oh no not another carpie pool - on both the suggestion and to welcome Golden Balls and make him feel a part of the club, being as he isn't turning up I've cancelled this and transferred the match to the Avon at Evesham to balance up a little the number events on pools/rivers/cuts...............and to try a put a spoke in Wedgy's wheels Image
THE_WEDGE

Unread post by THE_WEDGE »

Thank god for that i can't stand the place! Image