If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Hello

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Hello

Unread post by al »

Hi all long time no see or speak.
Hope your all well me and little Al have missed you all.
I haven’t fished since Aaron’s 2017 I think it was.got rid of a lot of my gear etc as sometimes life takes over fishing 😢
Well I went fishing today and the bug is back so hopefully catch up as a guest if you have any more matches this season and would love to rejoin next season if you’ll have me little Al too although he’s not so little now and he’s an adult.
Hopefully see you soon
Al
naughtycockney
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Hello

Unread post by naughtycockney »

Al

Thought you had fallen off the planet or got bored smashing us up all the time.

Would love to see you and little or big Al in the new season, been a really strange season or in my case no real season :rage

CoVid has really played with everyone's enthusiasm to get out and about, hopefully the Mo Jo will return next year.

Until then stay safe and like I said hopefully see and everyone else nest year :tiphat :tiphat

Gino
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Hello

Unread post by SiDev »

Hey Al, great to hear from you ! To be honest like Gino my own mojo has vanished along with any ability to catch fish !! Hopefully we can all get on the bank in 22 even if just socials…take care mate and will be good to see you 🎣🎣