If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Just a thought

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Clive
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Just a thought

Unread post by Clive »

During our pleasant meal at the Red Lion on Saturday evening Tony lowered the tone of the conversation by moving it onto the the topic of ever failing health and care homes ( I know what your thinking ;) I thought it was a ploy to get us to cut his food up too :D ) But in all fairness none of us are getting any younger and as we saw a short while ago with Mick these things can come out of the blue :'(
So I got to thinking maybe we should look at the possibility Of booking a Marsh Angling Holiday at WhiteAcres for a weeks fishing while we are still in good enough health to enjoy it ? maybe next year or the year after ?
There's probably other sites too that offer the same as WhiteAcres down south not sure about "tup norf" ? on my map just above Watford it says "Beyond this point there be dragons" so any ones guess :)
Any one else fancy a week away fishing :cheers
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Re: Just a thought

Unread post by Dave C »

It’s a great thought Clive but after the MDs weekend I think I’m already past the point of being able to fish everyday. If it hadn’t been for John and others help I would probably still be trying to get my gear to my peg for the Sunday match.

Keith seemed to have a great week at viaduct so that would be worth considering.
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Love the idea Clive. I certainly can’t do next year though as a rather packed year already planned but maybe the year after, either a week or a 4 day weekend thinking of those still working and holiday etc
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Date dependant I would certainly consider it.

Not so sure on Whiteacres, but Viaduct, Todber Manor, Stafford Moor are all possibilities in the same region
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
john_holdsworth
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by john_holdsworth »

Clive I would be interested