If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

MD's Alders Weekend 2019

Marsh Club Banter.

Moderator: Spamwham

Mugger
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Happily retired.
Match Team/ Club: Maggotdrowning.com
Sponsor: Taxpayers.

MD's Alders Weekend 2019

Unread post by Mugger »

Right folks There is a new thread for the Alders Weekend up on the site now and you can find it HERE.

This is so that you can book on and pay your monies. Please read the first two posts on the thread as it explains everything in detail.

Here's hoping that the Marsh AC season goes well for all the club members and that I can catch up with you all at some point.

PS: Where's the results from the first match? Did the Chairman leave the car window open on his way home again? :P :facepalm :thumsup
:cheerleader :cheerleader Watch out, watch out, there's a Mugger about :cheerleader :cheerleader
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: MD's Alders Weekend 2019

Unread post by Tel »

Results service appears to be on the blink again :nono
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

I assumed that Tony had done them forgetting he left early. Will be up later today
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Dave, Tony, Terry - I have booked Gino and me into the Holiday Inn Dunstable, same place we styayed last year. Tel, I know you usually book the redwings and Tony, the Premier Inn...up to you guys if you want to join us.....good free brekkies to supplement the Alders brekkies...anout 14 mile from the lake but easy access etc.....