If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Hartleylands Farm Resevoir 6th October 2018

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Re: Hartleylands Farm Resevoir 6th October 2018

Unread post by Dave C »

I have just spoken to them and we have the whole lake (18 swims ). He didnt seem to have a problem with fishing a straight 6 hours.

He seemed more concerned about unhooking mats. I told him that most of us unhook in the net and those that dont/cant, have been requested to make sure they have an unhooking mat. He was worried about the bigger fish (20lb+) being a problem but when I told him we would have spare unhooking mats spread around he was happy.

Net limit is 60lb try to keep bigger fish in one net and smaller ones in another and a separate net for silvers. Although the website says fish over 8lb to be weighed he didnt have a problem when I said we normally weigh over 10lb. So as I said before any sets of scales would be appreciated.