If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Arrans lake 28th April 2018

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

kev the catch
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Arrans lake 28th April 2018

Unread post by kev the catch »

Sorry Al.Have changed it for you. Be good to see you and Little Al on the bank.

Si Kyle added.
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

If 19 are fishing we might need to use both "ends" as well as the long bank.
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Dave....Mr C....are you going to give me the Arrans details to call the guy before setting sail???? :thumsup
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Okay guys....I have spoken to the owner for Saturday and we will most likely have the usual bottom bank, pegs after the bridge and the top bank but there is a chance we could have to whole lake as not yet that warm enough for lots of day ticket anglers....guess we can decide on that on the day. He says the net limit can go up to 70 lb which is more sensible and that yesterday's match was won with 275lb but lots of 200lb plus weights so we may get away without a mid-day weigh in but I guess we can see how it is all going given the keepnet situation etc. He said the best method right now is squid on a size 1-0 hook to 4oz breakaway lead :rofl :rofl Reminder please that anyone who has scales can they bring them and an unhooking mat/sling too if possible, the more the merrier as I assume we still weigh 7lbish plus fish but he may go to 10lb again as water not that warm. I willaim to get there for 7.30, prompt 8.30 draw to keep the big G happy ;D Remember any guests will be paying £13 for the day, members the usual £8 but £5 for Little Al. Al DC cays £40 and £20 for you guys mebership. Anyone who can't make it please let me know asap on 07889406293 or on here.....see you Saturday :thumsup