If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Hartleylands Reservoir 7th October 2017

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Hartleylands Reservoir 7th October 2017

Unread post by Spamwham »

...or you could invent the concrete unhooking mat and order 200,000 of 'em. ;D
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Count me in Mr C although I may need some unloading help and possibly a short walk, oh and someone to hold my pole, put on my bait and catch me a few fish ;D ;D ;D
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Seeing as there are only 10 of us and as having the whole lake would cost an extra £70, I have changed our booking to 15 pegs instead of the whole lake. We will have the right hand bank plus pegs over the other bank in the far corner. This leaves what would have been the low number pegs on the left bank for day ticket guys (the pegs that are usually the least productive ;) )
There are no peg numbers so we will have to do our own pegging.
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

Clive wrote: October 2nd, 2017, 9:42 pmTo be fair Tony we would be better off clubbing together and booking a lorry load of concrete than wasting time bringing unhooking mats :tiphat :rofl
Im sorry Clive but spare funds have already been used to book a cruise partially concrete Monk lake 4 as per requests after our last match there.